Emergys Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emergys Corp. Interview Questions

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emergys Corp..

Interview

I applied online for the Position of Account Executive. I was contacted by their Sales Management with a few days for an initial phone screen interview. I had read decent reviews of the company and looked forward to learning more about the organization and to see if this was a good fit for me. The experience was the most rude and bullying interview I have experienced. The interviewer began and continued throughout the call expressed they were confused by my career path. They used an interrogation approach during the interview and dissected each position I had. They continued to keep reiterating that my career path confused them and what did I want to do since I had held different sales positions. As a professional in the IT industry I have over 15+ years of career sales experience in the IT industry with startup and Enterprise organizations in several key positions. I have had my share of tough interviews. However, this interviewer communicated to me my experience was of No Value and that he was trying to give me an opportunity to show how I would be of Value to him. His verbal demeanor/communication during the interview was not only rude but a waste of my time. If my background was not a fit for what he was looking for and he was concerned with my career path then don't arrange an interview or state you are looking for a specific career experience. To end the call. I responded to the interviewer by stating that based on our conversation and his viewpoint that this would not be a good fit for both of us and that was ok. I thanked them for reaching out to me and hung up. I would not recommend anyone interview with this organization due to lack of interpersonal skills of this high level management executive. This interviewer told me everything I need to know about the company and the type of management style and approach they have. I feel I dodged a BULLET.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to an interviewer who states your experience is of no Value ? How do you respond to a rude borderline bullying interviewer?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Emergys Corp. (Raleigh, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was a like a journey through the world of Big Blue. I spoke to all x-Big Blue employees that were in leadership positions. They were selling Big Blue to me instead their Firm. Furthermore, the VP I was interviewing with told me to, "Shut-Up!" when I was discussing Change Management as it applies to SAP All-In-One Solutions.

Interview Questions

• Not one difficult question, however I provided a Big Blue answers to all of their questions thrown at me. I managed a number of Big Blue Teams on many Projects and know their mindset. Was made an offer and declined. I then accepted against my better judgement..   1 Answer
    • Did you know anyone a Big Blue? If so, do you know {first name, last name}?   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR low balled my salary requirements. Indicated that I needed to relocate to Raleigh, NC with an relocation package of $2,000 and that was it. I would not relocate. Benefits started day-1, which is the only positive item I received. No monthly cell phone reimbursement, no tuition reimbursement for Certifications and required to purchase Big Blue tee-shirt and baseball cap and wear at client sites.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Emergys Corp. (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The HR is useless and he is not fit to find out who is fake and who is not. There are many employees with fake experience and the uttermost worst thing is there are employees with fake degree certificates also.

Interview Questions

• If they decide not to give job for you they will ask anything and vice-versa.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They've offered me the post of trainee with 10,000 p.m salary with 5 years of domain experience, I've refused that then they've offered me as Junior Consultant.

Senior MES Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emergys Corp..

Interview

One Mobile round Technical, if possible One to One
    Second Round - Technical and Functional (One to One)
    Third round - HR and Other formalities.(One to One)
    Offer Letter and joining date.
    Verify documents.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emergys Corp. (New Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

they called me to say that i was shortlisted then i had an interview. not very difficult hey called me to say that i was shortlisted then i had an interview. not very difficult not very difficult hey called me to say that i was shortlisted then i had an interview. not very difficult

Interview Questions

• processes, ambitions, hr questions like where do you see yourself in the next years, tell us 3 qualities etc   1 Answer