Emintad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emintad Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emintad

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emintad (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was held in the career fair of University of Wollongong in Dubai. The company representatives were very friendly, polite and humble. When I was sitting in front of them, I admitted in the beginning itself that I am nervous as I don't have any prior experience and so am pessimist about the selection but they console me by saying that most of the people they interviewed till now don't have experience. I felt some relief and then the interview process went like any other, they asked me some questions and I answered to my best. I didn't got the job and I would admit, I need improvement.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about myself and my academic background and what work I would be interested in doing with them.   1 Answer

Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emintad (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2012.

Interview

-Job application through university
    -1st Interview invitation - General questions, detailed introduction of company's nature and operation, financial market discussion
    -2nd Internview invitation - Detailed questions on finance & market ongoings, analysis and trends on given articles related to debt and equity markets.
    -Finalization - explicit definition of the nature of the job, requirements, and confirmation of acceptance from candidate.

Interview Questions

• What would an opportunist investor do after cashing out all his money from the market?   Answer Question

Secretarial Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I interviewed at Emintad (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2011.

Interview

-Phone interview
    -1st interview
    -Tests and final interview