Empath Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

3.2

Community Partnership Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Empath Health (Clearwater, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call to schedule an in person interview within two weeks of applying. The staffing consultant and Director of Community Outreach asked me about five questions each. The staffing consultant focused on work behavior/situational questions. The Director asked questions about the specific position and company.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Empath Health (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

It took several calls to get an interview HR had no idea what they were doing. Finally one of the managers called me back after one of my nurse friends gave her my name and number and told her that I was trying to get an interview.

Interview Questions

• They passed me on to the head of the department that I was applying to and she and I had a great conversation as to the job I would be doing she is quite knowledgeable of the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Department head made me an offer and I accepted.

ARNP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Empath Health (Clearwater, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Awesome interview and very thorough I got to meet the medical director and he was very down to earth and honest. They answered all my questions and the HR person took time out of her day to answer all my tedious questions -I felt very supported and they were very transparent with the company and let me speak to the other ARNP's in the company which I thought was awesome

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Empath Health (Largo, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Because the position is contracted, I found the job ad on Craigslist because the staffing agent posted one there. I am very fortunate in that my staffing agent is awesome and very helpful as I have certainly heard horror stories, but thankfully I do not have one myself. She really helped the process move quickly (especially quickly for something in the healthcare industry).

First, there was a phone interview with who would be (and currently is) my manager. A standard phone interview, thankfully my manager is a dog lover because my dog was causing quite a ruckus while I was on the phone. All questions that were asked were fair and to be expected, given the position.

Second came an in-person interview with my manager and the director of the affiliate. We sat at a small round table in the director's office - a very comfortable atmosphere as it didn't feel extremely judgmental or like there was some strict hierarchical dynamics at play. Big fan of this style of interview and should I ever be in a position to interview others, I will do it like this.

Afterwards, I was shown around the office in which I'd be working if I got an offer. Very comfortable, laid back, conversational interview at this point. Spent about a total of 2 hours at the campus.

I was drug tested even though it was not a clinical position. The test results were clear but the processing of the test took several days, leading me to start on a Tuesday instead of a Monday, and thus lengthening the overall process.

Interview Questions

• What is a situation in which you had to handle a disgruntled or angry customer?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Empath Health (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

The hiring process is slow. The interview was with a panel of

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions it was a straightforward interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate as the original offer was ridiculously low. I was able to negotiate with a manager who accepted my proposal.

Flex RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Empath Health.

Interview

after applying,expect a long wait before receiving a call for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What positive benefits can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Empath Health (Palm Harbor, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Mix of job knowledge and behavioral questions. Interviewed by two members of the team. Had a chance to ask questions. Was prepared for stressful nature of position. Behavioral questions were more difficult than imagined. People with Hospice history or home health care history will probably fare better.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Empath Health.

Interview

Took 2 months. Interview not memorable

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Empath Health (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

pretty basics questions, and then asked a few questions about myself. very relaxed enviroment I felt at ease the whole interview. was given a tour of facility at time of interview and everyone I met was very nice and seemed sincere about what they were there to do

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Empath Health (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

It was informal and friendly. The interviewers were most interested in what I could bring to the mission of the company. They truly sought my counsel as to what could make the organization better and the way in which clients are served. I left the interview feeling valued whether I was to be offered the position or not.