Employbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Employbridge Interview Questions

Interviews at Employbridge

2.5

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Total of 3 interviews; required a quick presentation over something you love (adapt to COVID by the skills presenting online.)
    Must have Microsoft Teams or Zoom for the interview process.
    Easy. Fun.

SAS Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Employbridge (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

The Interview process not bad at all. The questions were not hard to answer. It was pretty easy going. I am still waiting to hear from yet them as for the second part of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever givin someone directions over the phone?   1 Answer

SAS Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge (Knoxville, TN) in August 2019.

Interview

Was interviewed by two managers at once. Fairly standard interview process, but it was carried out professionally, and the managers were nice and friendly. Recieved the call with an offer when i was on my way home.

Interview Questions

• What are one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pretty normal interview process. I was contacted at the end of the month and by the end of the following month they had offered me the job. My suggestion for this company is to hire better managers and to spring clean their upper management that came from one of the company's they acquired. With these folks in place the company doesn't practice what they preach. Oh and no one knows who they are. Brand recognition is just not there like they think.

SAS Research and Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Employbridge (Maryville, TN).

Interview

Submitted my resume and 1 week later was contacted for a phone interview. Interview consisted of 2 stages. First, interview with supervisor and the second was a phone conference with a lead agent and the supervisor.

Part Time Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Employbridge (Bloomington, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

I don't know what these people are looking for. I've interviewed with them twice now. I have extensive call center experience. I dress and act professionally. Yet I was blown off both times as a potential candidate, even though I meet all of their requirements, or even exceed them.

Normally I'd take this in stride. Here's the thing: this company hires EVERY WEEK. They constantly have an ad running. If they need people so badly, they're either entirely too picky, or the man interviewing me didn't like the idea of hiring someone with a handicap (I use a cane, and when he escorted me back, he walked VERY fast and refused to let me catch up).

I think EmployBridge ought to have a look at how the interview process is being conducted in Bloomington, IN.

Employbridge Response

Apr 30, 2018 – Operations Assistant

We appreciate your feedback. Please know that we consider many factors when hiring associates. We strive to hire the most qualified candidates by considering, among other things, the candidate’s work history and skills, results of screening tools, the candidate’s availability, and the needs of our clients.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Employbridge.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted the next morning by a corporate recruiter to set up a time to speak on the phone. I replied right away and we confirmed to speak at 12pm that day. I never received a call. I emailed around 2pm to confirm my phone number and a possible mix up in time zone? The recruiter emailed me the next morning explaining they took my number down wrong. We agreed to speak the following day at 3pm since they were already booked for the day. It is now day 3 and I have yet to receive a phone call. This is a very poor process and it has caused me to look into different opportunities.

Interview Questions

• I was not able to be asked any questions   1 Answer

Personnel Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Employbridge (Knoxville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Typical interview questions but they want you to provide detail. Ask if you have ever fired anyone. If you understand outlook and excel. If you have management experience. 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Employbridge Response

Nov 14, 2017 – Digital Marketing Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback.

Recuriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Employbridge (New York, NY).

Interview

IT was lengthy bu very thorough process that i enjoyed and felt was informative for not just them but for me also. They were open to training me on how to do things their way.

Interview Questions

• How I saw myself growing in the future   1 Answer

Staffing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Employbridge (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very smooth interview. Did not feel overwhelmed like most large corporations make you feel. It was a short 30 minute interview in the office with the area manager. Next, you were called back to interview with the area vice president. Once you were finished interviewing with them, they extend a phone offer. You do have to do a drug test and personality quiz.