Employbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Employbridge

2.4

Sort:

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge.

Interview

Very thorough in the hiring process and you will have a great overview of the company culture. If you put it on your resume be prepared to prove it.

Interview Questions

• Persistent in many questions about experience and their own company culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be prepared to negotiate your compensation plan. Your manager will be honest and follow through on the financial commitments. If you perform well you will make more than you expect. If not, you will not be happy with the plan.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pretty normal interview process. I was contacted at the end of the month and by the end of the following month they had offered me the job. My suggestion for this company is to hire better managers and to spring clean their upper management that came from one of the company's they acquired. With these folks in place the company doesn't practice what they preach. Oh and no one knows who they are. Brand recognition is just not there like they think.

Staffing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Employbridge (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very smooth interview. Did not feel overwhelmed like most large corporations make you feel. It was a short 30 minute interview in the office with the area manager. Next, you were called back to interview with the area vice president. Once you were finished interviewing with them, they extend a phone offer. You do have to do a drug test and personality quiz.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge (Kansas City, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Very basic. More of an opportunity to understand who you are and if you will fit in with the other staff. Had two separate interviews that were about an hour long each plus the initial phone interview with the recruiter.

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Employbridge (Raleigh, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

Very well orchestrated interview, Interviewer was direct and to the point. Detailed process of the position and what to expect if I accepted. Manager gave a good tour of the offices and the staff seemed accepting to see new faces walk through the office. Company was clearly in a stage of growth.

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Employbridge in January 2011.

Interview

Two interviews, one was with the branch manager and the other was with the regional manager. Interviews were brief, 30 minutes-1 hour each. Second interview was informal with branch manager only who subsequently made offer after the interview.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Employbridge.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted the next morning by a corporate recruiter to set up a time to speak on the phone. I replied right away and we confirmed to speak at 12pm that day. I never received a call. I emailed around 2pm to confirm my phone number and a possible mix up in time zone? The recruiter emailed me the next morning explaining they took my number down wrong. We agreed to speak the following day at 3pm since they were already booked for the day. It is now day 3 and I have yet to receive a phone call. This is a very poor process and it has caused me to look into different opportunities.

Interview Questions

• I was not able to be asked any questions   1 Answer

Search Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge (Raleigh, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

phone screen, on site, meet team, offer, drug screen

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't have success and found a way to over come it   1 Answer

Negotiation

very quick..

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Employbridge (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone or in-person interviews with all members of the Corporate Services Committee. Meetings with select members of the Senior Leadership Committee. 10 meetings overall. Took a Predictive Index (PI) test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you moving from consulting to an industry job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Emails back and forth with CFO to update offer l etter

Personnel Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Employbridge (Knoxville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Typical interview questions but they want you to provide detail. Ask if you have ever fired anyone. If you understand outlook and excel. If you have management experience. 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

Employbridge Response

Nov 14, 2017 – Digital Marketing Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback.