Encoded Therapeutics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Encoded Therapeutics

Molecular Biologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Encoded Therapeutics (South San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I found the position throught linkedin and sent an email with my cv. It was a pretty quick turnaround, and we set up a meeting for the next business week.

I met with the CEO first, who talked a lot and didn't seem to care about hearing from me. Then we went back to see the lab and office space and talked with the rest of the company (just three others). I think it was supposed to be a casual talk-to-the-team portion of the interview, but the CEO and CSO didn't leave, so the other two employees seemed uncomfortable answering my questions and it was pretty awkward.

I ended up getting an offer but didn't really consider it compared to the others I received.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with library prep for rna sequencing?   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encoded Therapeutics (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online, got phone interview after one day. After 5 days of phone interview, they asked me to come for an on site interview. Interview went well but didn't hear anything from them after. I tried to reach out via an email but no response.

Interview Questions

• Career goals for next 5 years. Current research experience.   Answer Question