Encore Health Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Encore Health Resources Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

3.2

Accountant Interview

Interview

Interview was conducted via telephone. I spoke to my immediate manager as well as the CFO, both were friendly and did not isolate the conversation to just business. The overall experience drew me to the company, everyone was easy to talk to and the family feeling was very welcoming.

Consultant Interview

Interview

3 level interviews - First you were interviewed by a peer interview, then a phone interview with management, then an HR interview and you need to give a presentation. Overall the process took too long and then the decision took too long.

Epic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Encore Health Resources (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. Recruiter screen, Technical screen and I spoke with a team manager. The interviewers were about my background and skill set nothing out of the ordinary. Basic information you should know if you have the qualified skills

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my background   1 Answer

Client Services Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Encore Health Resources in March 2015.

Interview

Well the first sign things may not go as expected is when you Google your executive recruiter and the first picture that shows up is her in a bikini and her bio as a model and actress. Not knocking either of those professions but it was not the first "face" of the organization I expected. However, I proceeded on.

I went very deep into the process - interviewed twice with hiring manager, four ancillary team members and the divisional partner. All interviews were said to have gone "well" as I continued to advance in the process. After the interview the partner and I was told I would be brought onsite for the final once over. Then...total silence...silence for more than a month. I finally made contact with the "executive recruiter" and asked was I still being considered and she said the team had decided to move on. While I certainly understand an organization has every right and obligation to get the right person - you also have the obligation to respect the time, effort and emotional investment someone takes in a process that moves that deep into the prospective hiring process. This is not a sour grapes situation but one that highlights the importance of reciprocity of respect.

I made every consideration and consolidation to interview while holding a full time job. I moved appointments, scheduled time off, spent hours researching and preparing. The very least is that as a candidate I receive the same respect and consideration that you as an employer obviously received too much of in the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your portfolio?
      What would you say if I needed Population Health?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Encore Health Resources.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. Took months to go through the interviewing process. Even after the final interviewing day it took a month to get the actual offer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the process is the group presentation you have to do on the final interviewing day. It is stressful.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation -esp on vacation which is not industry standard. Feel like salary offer was fair even though I would have liked a little more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Encore Health Resources (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Beware- recruiters will promise you the world but it will not materialize. They keep you on hold- hoping to sell you to a client- which may or may not happen. Approach with caution. It's all marketing. They draw out the process so you won't work with another group with false promises. It's a bait and switch game, and you are the bait- and get the switch... I withdrew after 8 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Presentation. Relatively easy if you know the work and are used to consulting.   1 Answer

Because I realized during the process that the organization has no respect for its employees. It wasn't worth it.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encore Health Resources (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Standard process - initial phone screen with recruiting. Second interview is the tech screen. Third interview is a face to face and involves a mock presentation. Several topics are given to you a week or two prior to the interview. You select the one you would like to present on and create the presentation that will be used during the last stage.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Encore Health Resources (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Final interview was on site with peers and senior management. They didn't pull any punches - very direct, which was refreshing in this day and age. They flew me down to the corporate offices, stayed in a decent hotel and spent quality time with the staff for the day.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about the Epic software, how you interacted with clients at past jobs, working with teams and how you handle conflict and issue resolution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Encore Health Resources (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Very detailed... Along with several layers of people interviews, we were required to give a presentation on healthcare.

Interview Questions

• Questions given by the interview panel during the presentation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes... I was able to increase my initial offer by a few thousand dollars.

Epic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encore Health Resources (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Extensive interviewing process including face to face at home location of company at the company's expense.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was limited, I expressed my current salary and was offered one slightly higher.