Endeavor Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Air (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process was surprisingly quick. I applied online and received an email invitation for a video interview a few days later. Despite having 121 dispatch experience, I felt like the technical questions were fairly difficult and regretted not studying, thinking I really butchered it. Nonetheless, HR contacted me a couple of days later for an in person interview which we scheduled for Monday of the following week. They purchased me a plane ticket out and back in one (long) day and arranged a cab to and from the airport. I was a little surprised when I walked in and found out it was a panel interview. There were 3 interviewers consisting of the Lead Talent Acquisition Rep, OCC Manager, and Lead Dispatch Trainer. Each of them took turns asking questions, with all of them writing down notes. Honestly, it was a little intimidating at first, but once I got through the first few questions, it got easier. After this portion, they asked if I had any questions, and then gave me an assessment with technical dispatch questions. There were a handful of trick questions as well as some obscure ones. I missed two but they seemed to think that was pretty good so I was happy with it. After a short discussion about the ones I missed, the OCC Manager offered me the job. I was a little surprised, but I accepted it on the spot. The dispatch trainer gave me a tour of the OCC and introduced me to some of the people out on the floor. Afterwards, I went back to HR, filled out some paperwork, then took my drug test at a place a few blocks away. My class started about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you build good rapport with your coworkers?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a company policy or procedure you didn't agree with? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Endeavor Air.

Interview

Straight forward Interview. Many expected interview questions, including some rather tough ones, also some knowledge questions. Got to know your stuff. Just be honest and yourself, and you shouldn't have any issues.

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mosinee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Endeavor Air (Mosinee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was conducted at 10 am. The Manager wanted to know about previous job/work experience. Asked about schooling. Must have provided proof of drivers license and A&P license. Asked standard HR questions. Some knowledge questions related to the job were asked. After the interview process I was offered a tour of the facility. The entire process took about two hours.

Interview Questions

• What does the acronym AGB stand for?   1 Answer

Interview

You get a call to setup an interview. At the interview there were three people asking me questions; two base managers and the human resources person. They asked me about aircraft experience and general experience. It was straightforward and I got the job right after the interview.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Air in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview from Minnesota, for a full time position at endeavor air. Interview question were personal, technical and troubleshooting. The interview difficultly was about a medium and the interviewers want exact answers

Interview Questions

• What components are to be shutdown when there is an engine fire.   1 Answer
    • What color are an fittings   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endeavor Air (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy and Basic Interview Questions, they got by the paper and its pretty much based off your experience and what have you done in your past jobs. This company is perfect for entry level and anyone who wants to start in the industry. but also have technical experience most importantly. they want that from at least 6 months before interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Endeavor Air (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

you will do a phone interview first with a recruiter then if you are selected you will be sent to the base where you are needed to do a interview with the base manager.If the base that you are selected for is in another state you will be flown to that base

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you saw someone breaking company policy what did you do.
      what do you have experience fixing .   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Endeavor Air.

Interview

Standard interview process. Meet with HR and hiring manger. They will ask the standard questions. Nothing too difficult. Be prepared to answer the typical "situation, action, result" type of questions. You will interview with the HR person and then the hiring manager. Make sure you have a couple of good follow up questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for what you want. The offer is given without much discussion. If you don't ask for relocation they won't discuss. HR also has some wiggle room to negotiate salary (non-contract) so ask for more.

Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavor Air (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was located in the headquarters building and consisted of the HR generalist and Hiring Manager. We reviewed my resume and the hiring manager asked me questions about my most recent job to see if there were complementary skills sets required. At the end of the interview they asked my salary requirements. I informed them what my current salary was in my existing role and said I couldn't take less than that.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Endeavor Air.

Interview

Straight forward process with HR and hiring manager. They didn't make you go through any rigorous process with multiple interview meetings with many individuals. They spoke through what the job would entail and then made the offer.

Negotiation

Straight forward