Endologix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.4

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Endologix (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Easy questions about your past experience and how you fit to this role. Phone interview with HR and HM. Panel interview which includes cross functional team members. Overall good and easy experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.
      Few behavioral/sitautional questions. Statistical analysis process capability and normality test etc.
      Answer Question

Field Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Endologix (Santa Rosa, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward. First interview was a 20 minute HR phone interview, second interview was a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, third interview was an onsite interview, and the final interview was a phone interview with the VP of the company.

Overall the interview process went smoothly. They kept an open line of communication. All the interviewers were very friendly. They made sure to accomodate me comfortably throughout the interview process. Make sure you do your homework when interviewing with them because they will throw you a few curveball questions.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Endologix.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the Vice President followed by a sequence of individual on-site interviews with other staff members. Overall, pretty painless. Described my experience and why I was suited for the job.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Endologix (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Identified Talent Solutions is a staffing service used by Endologix. As part of a confidential job search posted by Identified Talent Solutions, I submitted my resume. This position was to work for a key executive at Endologix.

First was a very brief phone interview with the recruiter at Identified Talent Solutions, next was an in-person interview with Endologix's HR Department, and then with the executive directly, both on the same day.

I knew that I was not the only candidate, which is perfectly understandable. What was not understandable was the lack of feedback from Identified Talent when I asked for follow up to my interview. I received a note from the recruiter indicating that she would get back to me, and she even provided the day I would be hearing from her. That never happened.

If Identified Talent would have done the professional thing and followed up, I probably would not be writing this review. My experience would have then been a positive rating even though I did not get the position. Mature, experienced people are quite capable of taking rejection when on a job search. It is part of business.

As they say, things happen for a reason. I received two job offers in one day.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very simple and basic. I actually added key points that I would bring to the role as an experienced executive assistant.   Answer Question

Complaint Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endologix (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The in-person interview occurred shortly after my phone screen. The entire process was well organized. Met with several people. Not too long. The discussions with each interviewer offered a different perspective of how the job would relate to their position. All out-of-pocket expenses were reimbursed in a timely fashion.

Interview Questions

• Of all the jobs you've ever had, what was the best thing about it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Endologix (Irvine, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First, I had a half hour phone interview with the global marketing director. She was very friendly and the interview went well. I heard back within 3 days for the next round of interviews. It was a two hour skype interview consisting of four half an hour interviews with four different people. The interview was okay but got a rejection next week.

Producton Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Endologix (Irvine, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Basic reading, math and speaking. Skills etc. If I had previous experiences with medical device. What my salary was. They had me explained what knowledge I had with my previous job. If I liked to be in the medical device company .

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have.   1 Answer

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Endologix in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was with VP, Manager, and multiple associates I would work with.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflicts with other associates   1 Answer