Enercon Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enercon Industries

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enercon Industries

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Industries in January 2018.

Interview

I had 5 interviews that were challenging and a lot of scenario questions were asked on the first few interviews. Enjoyed the process, but very slow to work through it all. I had to eventually withdraw due to length of process and another job offer was made during long drawn out weeks. Felt I was a good fit for the position, but they showed little interest in speeding up decision process to accommodate my pressure from other company. It made my decision clear at that point to move on and pursue more interested opportunities. Sorry was not able to get to the end. Understand need to be sure if person is the right fit, but very little interest was placed in interviewees position and time.

Interview Questions

• If a sale depended on having to tell your customer you could meet a delivery deadline that you know could not be met, what would you choose? Close the sale or tell the customer the truth about your delivery timeframe. Why?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Industries (Menomonee Falls, WI) in February 2019.

Interview

Met with HR person and Department Head. 1 hour in length. Question and answer format. First in-person interview in their two in-person interview process after initial phone screen of appx. 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer