Energize Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Energize Recruitment

3.1

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

I was recruited through LinkedIn from Lois, a friend of mine told her about my experience and gave her my info. Lois and I had a great conversation over the phone, she was very thorough explaining what the company culture is like at Energize Recruitment and went over my experience in detail. Lois answered all my questions and is SO sweet. I went in for an in person interview with Gavin and Lois and thankfully, they were flexible with my schedule since I'm working full time. Gavin explained what they need in their Recruiters, as well as the training process once hired on with them. I had a great experience in this interview, I didn't get the position unfortunately but appreciated their time and wish them all the best, they're an amazing company!

Interview Questions

• What's your experience in recruiting clients/ convincing candidates that aren't looking for work, that the opportunity I have available is an opportunity they can't pass up.   Answer Question

Dec 14, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Thank you for the review!

We have made lots of changes to our Recruitment process recently and we are glad to see that those changes have been beneficial. It's always great to see we have made a... More

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Lois was very kind and very helpful through the entire process. First, I had a phone screening with her and she was very transparent with the interview process and answered any questions I had. Two days later I came into the office for an assessment day where our sales and debate skills were tested. It was a really nice way to get to know everyone at Energize and get a feel for the culture.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

My interview process was really fast paced. Went in for a first round interview and was offered the position at the end of the interview. I toured the office building and was able to sit down and talk to all the other employees in the office in order to get a feel for who I would be working with. Overall, despite it being incredibly quick, it was fairly in depth and transparent about what would be expected out of the role.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you and what are your personal goals? What would be an example of resilience?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Didsbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Didsbury, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Both Kieran and Beth covered all of my questions about the business and I felt comfortable from beginning to end. They are completely transparent and honest about Energize and what it's like to work here and it couldn't have been more accurate.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for from a company / role going forward?   1 Answer

Oct 15, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Thank you for the review!

We have made lots of changes to our Recruitment process recently and we are glad to see that those changes have been beneficial. We are extremely passionate about being... More

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Didsbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Didsbury, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was thorough from both sides, after 2 interviews we both knew exactly what to expect from each other and I was happy to join. They took into account my experience, my background and education, whether I was a character fit and if my motivations and aspirations fit the company, so I knew that this was the right place for me. I met both founders and different people in my prospective team so was able to ask questions about everything and get a range of answers from different perspectives, all were positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe your responsibilities in detail and say which parts you enjoyed/excelled at.   Answer Question

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a phone call with in house recruiter, informal discussion in office and invited back for second interview with 3 members of management to discuss skills, experience, personality and to ask questions about the role and company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in recruitment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

there is a 2/3 stage interview process. It is very important for Energize to get to know the candidate and also for the candidate to meet as many people of energize as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes you are able to negotiate but you have to sell the interviewers why you are worth more money...

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

2 stages, First stage was with Ed and he asked me a number of different questions about scenarios I've been in. Final stage was with Craig and Jack and they both wanted to know more about me on a personal level. The questions were really interesting and it brings the best qualities out in yourself to show what you are about.

Interview Questions

• How much is a lot of money to you ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment.

Interview

The interview was straight forward, enjoyable and was everything I expected. I met different people across all areas of the business to make sure that I was making the right choice in the market. Everyone I met was so lovely and I could feel how passionate they were about their role and the business. I even got chance to meet with Craig the Director who was a key part of my decision making as he informed me of the growth of the business and what role I can play in that.

I worked with Beth throughout the process who I found to be the best I have come across. She was informative, helpful and most of all human. No matter how stupid the question she was always there to answer it. Whether that be at 6am or 9pm she was always there. I had interviewed at multiple places beforehand and she is by far the best!

I offered and accepted on the same day and it was the best decision I have made.

Interview Questions

Energize Recruitment Response

Dec 14, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Thank you for the review!

We are so passionate that YOU make the right choice in your career hence why we think it's great for every candidate to experience what it's like to work in each... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energize Recruitment (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Straight Forward, phone call followed by a 1to1 informal interview about experience, what i wanted in the next company and what i wanted to achieve with said company.

There was no feedback given, to this day i still don't know why i wasn't contacted as ive had multiple offers from elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Energize Recruitment Response

Sep 25, 2018 – Internal Recruiter

Thanks for your review!

We are extremely sorry to hear your feedback about your interview with us. We try our very best to ensure that the process all of our candidates go through is engaging and... More