Energy Alloys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Energy Alloys

Sort:

JDE Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Energy Alloys in November 2015.

Interview

phone interview from client. Client was looking for a person that had an end to end process view. Recruiter gave tips on what the client was like and looking for.

Interview Questions

• hardest scenario I had to deal with when dealing/working with JDE   Answer Question

Logistics Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Energy Alloys (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2010.

Interview

I recieved a call from the Ipertaion manager who asked various question about the postion I applied or t=and my perception of the industry, country and my previous work experinces. Shortly afterwards, I recieve a text message to proceed for a group interview, wher I was asked basically the rudiment of logistics and any advise I can give to a company like Energy Alloys. The panel memebers were teh Order Processing Manager, the Opertaion Manager and the Managing Director. After the Panel Interview, I proceeded to a computer bawsed assessment to test my level of computer usage.

Interview Questions

• What has been my major challenges in my chosen field and how did I overcome it,   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not negotiated with, given the offer as a whole package. They should negotiate very well as there is no room for increment once the ofer is signed as I have expected