Energy Transfer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Akron, OH) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied in March for the position and heard back in September. Initial coordination with HR representative for scheduling of interview. Interview done remotely via Teams with the hiring manager and other local maintenance manager. Questions were prepared and straight forward. Interview took about an hour. Was told I would hear back next week on the status. I never heard back anything - not even after reaching out to the HR person. Ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of ET, operations background, emergency response experience, experience managing teams. Availability for on call schedule. Ability to travel across the state of Ohio.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Review of position and fit with Recruiter. Telephonic interview with hiring Manager. Then in person with several key partners and team members. Described company, people, work in environment, mission. Community outreach and philanthropic contributions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience
  • How do you meet the requirements of the job
  • How would I see myself working there.
1 person found this interview helpful

Energy Transfer

Application

I interviewed at Energy Transfer

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to. They mostly talked the whole interview but we were able to have a conversation about me rather than them grilling me with questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Energy Transfer

Application

I interviewed at Energy Transfer

Interview

Met with the Director to start, I was not asked any questions but asked to ask questions. Met with Manger next, only had a few questions for me. They seemed too busy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Houston, TX)

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Fair interview, another contract analyst was present which gave me insight into the job position. Interviewed by the Director, co-worker was able to ascertain if I indeed wanted the job.

Interview Questions
  • Traditional contract admin questions, discussed various CMS databases.

Energy Transfer

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Energy Transfer in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process was fine. Two rounds & went pretty well. Promised that they will get back within a week but even after sending 2 reminders to their recruiter they never bothered to revert back. Most unprofessional!!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Mainly about the background and experience that I had 2. Technical skills 3. Interpersonal skills

Anonymous Employee in Runge, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Runge, TX) in Dec 2019

Interview

Three person panel interview. Reviewed my resume and asked questions about my experience as an operator. Very comfortable and relaxed environment. Prepared for all questions I had about the position and benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for energy transfer?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

Conversational, no technical questions. Under an hour long, and incredibly relaxed. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and genuinely interested in my career goals. I feel like they value my ability to conversate and the potential to learn more than anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Energy Transfer

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied for position. Week later setup a phone interview. 4 days later did my phone interview. Basically asking and discussing your experience. Then 2 weeks later set up a face to face. Interview was very pretty easy. It was very straight forward and mostly talked about the job and what they expected. The interview lasted 2 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know how to use caliphers? What kind of pumps do you work on?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Dallas, TX)

Interview

I had two calls with the boss of my current boss, and an in-person interview which was my last interview before getting the job. They asked very basic questions, and my actual boss never talked to me the entire interview; I thought it was pretty weird he hired me considering his boss talked the entire time and he just sat there. Ps know who you're reporting to if there are multiple people in the room during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews