Energy Transfer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Energy Transfer

2.2

Plant Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runge, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Runge, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

Three person panel interview. Reviewed my resume and asked questions about my experience as an operator. Very comfortable and relaxed environment. Prepared for all questions I had about the position and benefits.

Mechanic C Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer in November 2019.

Interview

Applied for position. Week later setup a phone interview. 4 days later did my phone interview. Basically asking and discussing your experience. Then 2 weeks later set up a face to face. Interview was very pretty easy. It was very straight forward and mostly talked about the job and what they expected. The interview lasted 2 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use caliphers? What kind of pumps do you work on?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I had two calls with the boss of my current boss, and an in-person interview which was my last interview before getting the job. They asked very basic questions, and my actual boss never talked to me the entire interview; I thought it was pretty weird he hired me considering his boss talked the entire time and he just sat there. Ps know who you're reporting to if there are multiple people in the room during the interview.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Dallas, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I answered each question perfectly and they NEVER ONCE went over my resume, but proceeded to say that I have no red-line experience, which I have extensive knowledge in this area. Completely unorganized and unprofessional during the interview process. In my opinion, I was awaiting my offer letter due to my great interview. I believe there Is more going on with this company and they hire who they thing is attractive, instead those with the applicable skill sets.   1 Answer

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Houston, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview process is simple and fast, it took around 2 - 3 weeks from Phone interview to on-site interview(due) Interviewer on phone ( I believe Company's Director) asked brief questions about my experience, current job details and some personality based questions.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience you have with ***** (Vendor) prodcuts   1 Answer

Field Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Houston, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

Very professional with a relaxed atmosphere. It was a panel interview and lasted two hours of questions and conversation. Water was provided with lots of questions. Lots of questions was geared towards skills and knowledge. People skills questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to prepare for this interview, in regards to learning about Energy Transfer?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer.

Interview

It took about 30 minutes to talk to several people. The company is growing in leaps and bounds, I predict within the next ten years the company will buy out other smaller energy companies.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Plant Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (New York, NY).

Interview

Received a call from the Plant Manager to schedule an interview. Very polite and helpful in scheduling a date and time.

The interview was panel based with personality questions, plant process, work history, and why do you want to work for Energy Transfer.

Environment and interview process ran very smooth with no stress.

E&I Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Beaumont, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with area manager, Operations Supervisor and Maintenance Supervisor. Interview team created a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. Good pace to interview question gave plenty of time to think out answers. Interview team was very knowledgeable and answered all questions I had at end of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation involving a co-worker. How did you handle it and what were the results.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Overland Park, KS) in July 2018.

Interview

After applying I recieved a call to set up an interview for almost a month later. The interview was a two on one panel type interview. The questions asked made me feel uneasy and if a human resources individual would've been present I felt like the interview would've gone a total different direction. I hope in the future they include a monitor or screen all questions and stick to the industry and work at hand, not how old someone is. After the interview I was told I would get a follow up even if I was not the chosen candidate, never happened and the job is filled.

Interview Questions

• How will you get others in the department to come to you and trust you as their support when they've been in the industry as long as you've been alive?   Answer Question
    • How will you prove your 'street cred' to someone that's older than you are?   Answer Question