Energy Transfer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Pipeline Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Reading, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a screening call with HR to better determine my background. From here I was invited to interview the department manager and a senior engineer. The interview lasted about an hour. There was some technical questions, but I was interviewing for engineering role from a position of management. Many of the questions focused on my experience, ability to work with others, ability to manage projects, and attitude to work.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused mainly on handling the pace and workload.   1 Answer

Pipeline Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Enid, OK).

Interview

Hiring process is slow due HR not being the most efficient. I applied in March and the ball truly started rolling for the hiring process about late July. The job is well worth it but be patient.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nederland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Nederland, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Committee-type interview where I was asked about my work experience to several hiring managers and department heads. Some were former lab techs that had transferred to other departments. It was generally easy, because the questions were technical-based, i.e. my work experience and methodology details.

Interview Questions

• HO wdo you deal with fast approaching deadlines and coworkers who do not care about that?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer in November 2016.

Interview

I was referred to an application for an internship position. They contacted me soon after to set up a phone interview. After the interview it was more than a month before hearing back from them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Energy Transfer in March 2015.

Interview

The time period from applying to the first interview took over a couple of months, however, when I was to have a one on one interview, it felt more of a discussion rather an interview.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. Please make sure to bring up vacation, bonuses and perks. My interview was a special case scenario as the hiring manager quit soon after I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with after office hrs and weekends being on call?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It might be good to discuss the vacations and bonus upfront. It's tricky when the manager resigns soon after you join.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Houston, TX).

Interview

One interview, lasted about 45 minutes. I met with a company director and his admin (my predecessor). I received a job offer months after this initial (and only) interview, but I heard nothing before that. I underwent drug screening and other orientation benefit processes my first day on the job.

Interview Questions

• Not applicable. This was a completely typical interview for an administrative assistant position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a salary, no negotiation.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (San Antonio, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview took process one semester before graduation, interned a summer before graduation and after graduation I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• all questions asked were pretty standard for an interview, no unusual questions, a good basic preparation will do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Sugar Land, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers on a Friday afternoon. They asked questions about my abilities and explained what was expected from me to support this position. Wanted to make sure that I was comfortable supporting a large department. Was told that this position demanded that the person be efficient and dependable.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience did I have
      What kind of computer software was I familiar
      What level of management have I supported   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energy Transfer (Houston, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

It was a brief process. Not to long. Generic interview questions. I wasn't too nervous. Was looking into what I wanted to offer the company. Was interested in my career growth. Laid out all the details of the monthly and annual process.