Enquiron Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2018

2.8

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enquiron (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Panel of three current employees. Discussed and emphasized educational history since the majority of employees are interns or directly out of college. Interview lasted one hour and had the opportunity to ask questions about the current panels roles, company history, and current competitors. Focuses mostly on communication skills rather than any particular technical skills since the role involved constant call taking and call making.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer relations?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enquiron (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick and to the point. There's involvement with current members in your role, plus management. There's no test of skills which is good and they are transparent about the decision process regardless of which way it goes. They convey a good company image and confidence in the company.

Relationship Management Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enquiron (Boston, MA).

Interview

The process started with an immediate phone interview which went well and had basic interview questions. Then a scheduled in-person interview with a manager and another person doing a co-op. Throughout the interview we went over basic essential things about the position and my resume. After this interview there was a third and final interview which featured four "Team Project Managers" and manager, and also a higher up manager over phone conference. The style seemed quite lengthy and stressful even though it only lasted 14 days.

A week after the third interview the manager offered me the position. The wage is $13 an hour and 40 hours a week (Full-Time). I'm currently deciding whether to accept the offer as the wage seemed low for the style of position.

Interview Questions

• What was a task that you thought was tedious?
      What kind of management style do you prefer?   Answer Question

Have not declined yet but I am considering.

Manager of Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enquiron (Boston, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from Recruiter within a couple of days requesting time for phone screen. Phone screen schedule within one week of applying. Had a great conversation about the company and position, call lasted about 30 minutes. Recruiter prepared, professional and asked thoughtful questions. Position not the best fit for what I am looking for but experience very positive! Company sounds fantastic!