Ensign Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ensign Energy Services

Well Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ensign Energy Services (Williamsport, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast and easy, but you will have a hair follicle testing, drug / alcohol test, physical and a lift test. Then you will sit through 3 days of HR, Safety and First Aid training. Afterwards they will give you a binder with what they require for advancement.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have any unexpected questions during the interview process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was negotiation for pay.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ensign Energy Services.

Interview

Talked about past experience, up-bringing, and just casual conversation. Very relaxed interview. He gave me a tour of the whole office and yard during the interview. Great engineering manager, very friendly.

Floorhand Interview

Interview

You can walk in off the street and get an interview. Just be yourself. You have to have H2S and a Drivers license and a vehicle. They ask questions about your labour history. The more of that you have, the better.