Ensquare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ensquare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ensquare (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2021

Interview

Really short it took just few minutes Not enough time to tell everything about yourself Did not ask anything about previous experience nor where I worked and they didn't tell me anything about their company or what is required from me

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something about yourself Do you have TESOL or TEFL
    Answer Question

Ensquare

Application

I interviewed at Ensquare

Interview

From first impressions, I should've known and just canceled the Zoom interview. Waited for the interviewer for 10 minutes. Did not apologize for the wait. Poor time management and no professionalism. Clearly indicate in your job posting that it is a current requirement to be OCT certified and not just 'preferred.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ensquare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ensquare in Aug 2021

Interview

I wish that I read the reviews on here before wasting my time. I set up an interview and waited an hour in the Zoom meeting with no host ever showing. I reached out and received a reply 8 hours later wanting to reschedule. Giving the benefit of the doubt, I agreed. The same exact thing happened- except I only waited 35 min because I knew nobody wouldn’t show. I wrote an email saying I’m disappointed and have yet to receive an apology or even a response 2 weeks later. If you see this job posting, move on to the next.

Interview Questions
  • Will you be attending the interview ‘Date/Time’?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ensquare (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

They completely ghosted me. I waited for 45 minutes, I sent them an email, and still no answer. It was supposed to be on zoom, I clicked the meeting link they sent but it never went past "waiting for the host to start the meeting." Very unprofessional. I would avoid this company.

Ensquare

Application

I interviewed at Ensquare

Interview

Short and brief. The questions are easy to prepare for as long as you are up to date on your terms and teaching philosophy. It is important to talk in depth about assessment, math programs as well as the literacy program. My interview was virtual due to the ongoing global pandemic currently going on,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed