Enterprise Community Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.9

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

I made it through a phone interview (very easy, just went over my resume and the position). The in-person interview was a little strange, particularly because I was asked extremely detailed questions about my resume and work that I had done years ago. No behavioral questions at all.

Interview Questions

• Very specific questions about things I did on my resume   Answer Question

Director of Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Smooth and thorough. I met with several staff members and had excellent conversations. They gave helpful overview of the culture and work process. Everyone was smart and asked helpful questions.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

There were two interviews. The first interview was with a group of three employees from the office with ranging responsibilities. It allowed me to get a very nice feel for the office environment. The second interview was with a higher up. Both interviews ended up being very personable and enjoyable interviews. There were standard and basic interview questions, i.e. what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, what office environment do you work well in, do you have any questions for me, etc. Some questions were re-worded in order to get more from you, in my opinion. They were not trying to trick me with difficult questions. Their questions were aimed at getting to know you better to see if you were a right fit in your experience and personality for the office.

Interview Questions

• I cannot think of any specific questions, but I remember that they had reworded a question that made me stumble.   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

Interview

After making contact with the hiring manager, and submitting my application, I had a video interview that lasted about 45 minutes. I soon after received an offer. Then over course of several weeks negotiated.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much your standard fare of questions, nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

The job was interesting, probably just wasn't the right level position for me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners.

Interview

The intern supervisors asked why I was interested in an internship with Enterprise. Pretty run of the mill interview process. They discussed the workflow and type for summer interns, which fluctuated according to the deal volume.

Interview Questions

• Asked me a detail about a previous project I worked on that I did not have an answer for.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners (Laurel, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. Typical questions relating to experience and technical knowledge, ability to work with a team, and how to resolve issues. No big surprises and the interviewing staff seemed to be very knowledgeable. Total process took about an hour and there was a followup afterwards to discuss salary and benefits

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up to date in regards to new technology and trends?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by sit downs with a number of department employees and managers. Interview was pretty friendly, mostly talked about the position and my background as applicable to the roles and responsibilities.

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Community Partners (Columbia, MD) in February 2008.

Interview

1. HR Phone Interview
    2. One on One Interview

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time when situations become demanding?   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer package will be FedEx for review and signatures.