Entertainment Cruises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Entertainment Cruises

2.3

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, talked with two different individuals, lasted for about 30 minutes. I was asked about my background and past work experiences. They were highly interested in the organizations I was involved in.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises (Boston, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process went by pretty quick. Two interviews, one with the HR person and the other one with the store manager. They were really nice and wanted to know what experience you had in hospitality to see if you would work well with the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you put a customers need before yours?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises.

Interview

Very straight-forward. Friendly hiring managers, and people around the office! Started with a phone interview, then moved on to an in-person interview in the office. Mostly typical interview questions. Do research on the company, and know about OSS and you'll succeed. They like to see that you actually have a commitment to working at the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

over the phone and thats about it they called me later that day i think saying that i had gotten hired a aaa aaa aaa aa aaa aaa aaa aa aaa aa a a a a

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

I got an interview through my University's Career Fair. I then interviewed on campus 1on1 with a recruiter.

The interview is very straightforward. If you impress the recruiters at the career fair, they invite you to an interview the very next day. During the interview, they will focus a lot on questions regarding customer service, communication, multi-tasking, and passion for what you're doing. They really are looking for people with a drive and ability to interact positively with customers.

The only reason I declined their offer was because I was looking for a full-time offer rather than an internship position.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises (Washington, DC).

Interview

First interview was in the main office. I was asked over 100 questions. Most of the questions were based on restaurant jargon. After I passed that interview I was interviewed by the managers of the Odyssey and the Spirit of Washington. After the interview, the manager for the Odyssey chose me.

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

The only bad thing about the process was it took about 30min to be interviewed but the woman who interviewed apologized for it. Overall it was a quick 10-minute interview, hired on the spot, then straight to the computer filling out the background check form

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Everyone that was involved in the hiring process was very friendly. I went through an initial interview, one-on-one with the head of the marketing and was able to not only present my work, but also learn so much about the company culture. After this initial interview, there was also a second interview and that went along the same lines as the first. This is a place that prides itself on their mission and culture, which should definitely be kept in mind.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

Interview

It was very simple. They recruited at college and interviewed with them the next day. Was sent an email within the the week and was asked to accept within the next two weeks. Internship consisted of working on actual boats as service staff and having meet and greets with executives at the company.

Interview Questions

• Because it required working on weekends, was that a schedule that I was okay working with?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Entertainment Cruises (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

This interview was the best interview I've ever had! It went through the Skype and the interviewer made me really comfortable. She didn't ask me typical questions, but led me to speak naturally. She even gave me her experiences!