Entropic Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.2

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Interviewers were all friendly and kept to the schedule. They seemed really sad and desperate, like they would hire basically anyone with a pulse. Fast response to submitting my resume on the website. Fancy new building with lots of empty desks. The employees I met seemed fiercely loyal, definitely on board with the company's new direction.

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave Qualcomm to work here?   1 Answer

I think the company is dying

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (Austin, TX).

Interview

At the time I was hired I got in through a friend and my interview process was non there. We had a great boss that listened to the word of the employee and took a chance on me.

Interview Questions

• I luckily did not have any difficult questions at the of getting hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Management called directly and invited on site interview with multiple people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. They are agree able and if they want you they will work with your counter offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Entropic Communications in January 2014.

Interview

I got a call from HR and scheduled a phone interview. First they introduced what they were doing and what they expected me to do. Then they just went through my resume and asked something related to the intern. They are very nice guys. One week later I got feedback though email.

VLSI Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

5 rounds onsite after a phone interview

Interview Questions

• Digital: Gate size,transistor structure
      Analog: PPL
      One Brain twister at the end   Answer Question

IT ASSISTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mira Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (Mira Mesa, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was very informal, inside the actual server room with machines buzzing. This didn't bother me as I could tell this was going to be a very technical job and he could tell I was excited for it!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn and possibly move to a new position if things go well?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (San Diego, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The position I was interviewed was system testing intern.
    I was asked several question about RF communication system. Basic ideas and caculation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entropic Communications (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

IT process, current it field and in different sectors of software engineering employee and there growth and fall in It field. A employee should well at the work and with there seniors and for every interview question has to be answer in well manner and with obedient well in oraganisation.

Interview Questions

• About my self and family members and your current working place.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entropic Communications in April 2010.

Interview

HR called- phone interview-onsite