Enviva Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enviva (Raleigh, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

Relatively straightforward, interview with 8 people one at a time, 1 hour each, lasted all day. Four of these were in person, 2 on the phone, and 2 on skype. All of this from the Enviva office.

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enviva (Bethesda, MD) in July 2018.

Interview

Multi-step panel interview with a good variety of interviewers. Moved at a relatively good pace with a presentation incorporated into the final stages.

Appreciated the opportunity to meet in an offsite location to gauge initial interest rather than jumping right into a full formal setting.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enviva (Bethesda, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Disorganized with a complete lack of interest in the applicant. HR seems more interested in getting a butt in the seat than in doing their job well.

DO NOT WORK HERE

Interview Questions

• How short of a skirt can you wear? We need our women to look the part.   2 Answers

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enviva (Raleigh, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter reached out to me. After interviewing me - never heard back at all. I had heard negative things about the recruitment process and the company itself - they were all proven to be true, Recruiter seemed very low/entry level.

Interview Questions

• How much TA mgmt experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • How many people have you managed?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enviva.

Interview

Unorganized process; same questions asked by each interviewer; some of the interviewers seemed disinterested in doing the interview; many questions did not relate to the role applied for; did not have answers for many of the questions that I asked.

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enviva (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR, dinner with HR & Hiring Manager the night before, site interview the next day. Interviewed with quite a few both in person and via telephone. Schedule was fluid with many changes. Was told that I should go to lunch by myself and incumbent seemed more interested in checking his phone than conducting the interview. My guess was that decision was made at dinner the night before and the rest was perfunctory. Gold ole boy network from Guilford Performance Fabrics was evident. Company looks good on paper, but is micromanaged. Least impressive showing by a company in a very long time.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enviva (Roanoke Rapids, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Good phone screen and on-site interview questions. Depending on the person, questions were on-target. One person made their questions a test and their expectations for the position were very different from the hiring manager's expectations. It appears the successful candidate will have many bosses.

Interview Questions

• Answer what every abbreviation stands for in the environmental field   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enviva.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Asked to elaborate on my background and what has me interested in the job I applied for. I was told I'd hear back later on in the week and have another potential interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enviva (Bethesda, MD) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very nicely organized, great schedule to meet the team and really get the feel of the company and its culture. Everyone is so nice and they really take care of you. Very nice team at the front desk. They ordered lunch and offered snacks. This was a great experience, everyone should learn from that!

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enviva (Bethesda, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

It was three hours of being asked questions by different members of the team. Management, the help desk and other system administrator. Its funny that the hardest questions came from the help desk and not the system admin who didn't really ask anything.