Epsilon Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Epsilon Systems

1.9

Sort:

3D Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems in January 2015.

Interview

After I finish my art test, they gave me an interview by Skype. I was talking to three of their people and the whole process was very smooth. They were very polite and sold the company's positives with me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some questions about my art test. Like: How I model this part? What is my thought process beginning this work in 3DS Max.
      They also asked me some general questions like my background, my hobbies and reason for leaving my current company.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems in August 2012.

Interview

I was able to do a phone interview and it was successful. I did have one problem though, They gave the offer letter with my start date and wanted to wait for two months until the actual date.

Interview Questions

• How will you report military members doing a job incorrectly?   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Offsite Interview with gentleman who knew nothing about position. Wouldn't let me contact anyone I would be working with to get a better understanding of position. Seemed like I was being tricked into a lame job. He also explained it takes 40 minutes to go through security every morning on the naval base.

Interview Questions

• Can I show up on time? (6:30 am)   1 Answer

Program Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems.

Interview

I was contacted via linkedin. The recruiter set up an interview, and then forgot to send the confirmation. He then told me the requisition would pop on their website, and it never did. He also stopped returning phone calls and messages.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems.

Interview

Interviewed with hiring manager for position and was fairly easy. Downfall was that it took a while to hear back and but the new hire process moved quick after that.

Outside Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in National City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems (National City, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Just ask how much knowledge you have and they ask you what type of tools you have and if you can read blue prints and special tools for messarments. They ask you if you can get on navy ships because that's where most of the work is and they way you get on there is by getting a rapid gate. They so a federal background check to see if you qualify.

General Supply Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems (San Diego, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with general manager of Epsilon System Solutions at the main office in San Diego. Surprisingly general manager had a copy of my more detailed federal resume, not a copy of my civilian resume. General manager asked basic questions about experience with procurement and warehousing. Hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Total number of logistics experience?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems in July 2018.

Interview

First phone call was just general information with no questions. The second call was a culture fit interview. The third call was a technical interview. During that third call it became obvious that they weren't interviewing for an intern and even the interviewer asked why my resume said that I was looking for an internship.

Interview Questions

• What size company do you want to work for?   1 Answer

Damage Control Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very easy. I met at their headquarters for an interview at 10 am. I was taken upstairs to his office. He went over my resume with me and told me about the position, the location, a typical day of work, the work hours and the salary. He then told me that HR would be sending me an email so they could do a background check on me and that I would need to print out some forms and get them back to them ASAP so that I may begin work.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon Systems.

Interview

Contacted by email for an onsite interview after applying through their website. Interview was short and non-technical. Hiring manager seemed to like me and said he would be in touch within a week, but it has been over a month and even after following up I've heard nothing. I was completely ghosted for no reason. Not even a rejection letter/email.