Equal Experts Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 79 interviews

Applied online20%
Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Equal Experts

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Equal Experts

Interview

3 rounds post-intro session with the recruiter. The recruiters are friendly and ensure you feel safe throughout. The employees were respectful, courteous and patient during the interviews. They also provide feedback at the end of the interview

Interview Questions
  • Case study to understand the thought process as a Product consultant
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Pune) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth, realistic & practical. It had detailed discussions around multiple areas within QA & greatly focused around agile practices & process. Overall a good & refreshing experience.

Interview Questions
  • Code pairing for QA Automation scenario
  • 2 QA Case studies, one a realistic system & another one was a hypothetical problem statement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Pune) in Mar 2021

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to understand my profile and then he gave the overview of the company. Then he scheduled pair programming session with one of their engineer. The Pair programming session was good and interactive. Interviewer help us to solve the given problem by following TDD approach. TDD is something they focus more. Also they checks the coding principles followed while doing the coding. They also provided the detailed feedback. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

You must do a Shopping Cart coding test in Java using BDD (Cucumber), use BigDecimal to solve it, create unit tests and make the code as efficient as possible even if the requirements do not demand or state doing so. Process was very slow and unclear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Milan) in Feb 2021

Interview

The process was very transparent. An initial call to talk about the position and how things are done in the company. After that , an exercise is sent . It’s not hard at all , but the important thing is to show them how you build using the TDD methodology. Since I was not that experienced implementing TDD we didn’t go through

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon) in Jan 2021

Interview

Call to talk about how much you want to get, and let you know they tend to people in freelancing contracts. After you accept the option of freelancing 99% change of getting to the assessment stage.

Interview Questions
  • Assessment, statign to be done in 90 minutes, to see what you will leave out of the test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

I interviewed for an Associate Delivery Lead role which is, in effect, a trusted independent consultant. Having been a self employed for 15 years, I was impressed with the thoroughness of the interview process as most consultancies just drop you into roles cold, following a brief 1 or 2 stage process. For E, it was a 3 stage process, which included a scenario based test/presentation and a call with the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • I was given an engagement scenario and asked to ask questions/present back as to how I would manage it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Cape Town) in Nov 2020

Interview

Enjoyed some promising initial meetings only to be called up 10 minutes before my final interview to tell me they were no longer interested. Timing was awful and communication unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Most of my questions related to the companies value structure and how well they actually implemented the valued they claimed they had.

Equal Experts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equal Experts

Interview

Anfangsredung per Telefonat mit Personalchef, um die Basis zu prüfen. Dann ein tag mit eine nicht formale Redung mit IT Leiter, und ein Probetag mit dem Team, und ein Code Testaufgabe zu machen. Dann eine formale Redung mit dem Vorstand.

Interview Questions
  • Eine Rede über Erfahrungen, Ansatz zur Problemlösung, Testing, usw.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Bangalore)

Interview

> Take home coding: Pretty simple to do > Code Pairing: Code pair with an extension of the earlier code. > Technical Discussion : Simple discussion on the aware ness of technology .

Interview Questions
  • 1. Code pairing: They would provide the a home work, prior of this round. In this round a discussion on the extension of the same problem. The focus is on the TDD and code quality. I had an amazing time with the interviewer on this one. 2. Discussion round : This was a discussion round involved two leads. I were asked to discuss a design about my project. I felt the interviewers were making up questions without even understanding the way why the a design is certain way and why its not the way they were expecting. They missed crucial points while I was describing the intension of the design. One of the interview seems to understand while the other was just throwing made up questions without no thoughts going in forming the question, sounded pretty naive. Specifics: when to make feature as library and when to make it an independent service, in the context of my design of the current project. Well the obvious is code reusability and functional decomposition, scaling respectively.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Interviews