Equity Trust Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Sat in the lobby for a few minutes reading the Wall Street Journal before the Senior Recruiter took me to a meeting room. The interview was a group interview with two different rounds. It was relatively straight forward. I was asked a bit about my background, experience, and goals/expectations with my career path. Second round of the interview was more focused on leadership qualities and experience.

Interview Questions

• What does it take to be a successful leader? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Sioux Falls, SD) in November 2015.

Interview

Had an initial interview with recruiter for 30 minutes over the phone. Had another interview with a board member and the CFO. I was told I should hear something in 2-3 weeks. That was October 2nd and still nothing. Left a voice mail and 2 emails asking for follow up, and nothing. The interview asked questions about my background and told me a ton about the company.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Elyria, OH).

Interview

The interview took place within the corporate office. The participants were the President, Vice Presidents, Fiscal Officer and the Manager. Each individual had prepared questions that took turns in asking. The results of the interview was determined by the panel and the employee was advised the following day.

Investment Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Basic questions about my experiences in my prior job. Everyone was pretty down to earth and easy to talk to. The building intimidated me at first but everyone seemed very friendly

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself an Extravert or an Introvert?   Answer Question

Front End Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

basic questions and answers. not too technical for the size of the shop. has a lot of perks like Hyland Software does. massages gym etc. Seems very relaxed. Decent web team

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH).

Interview

Met with several members of the executive team. Roughly 1 hour per. Questions varied between management philosphy, tactics, and results. All questions asked and topics discussed related to the potential role.

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company.

Interview

Simple process after the difficult application.

Interview Questions

• What superhero would you be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple negotiation

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company.

Interview

Multiple interviews over the phone, 2 with recruiter and 1 with department manager. lots of basic customer service questions.

low pay, lots of work under job title. non-negotiable offer on pay increase

Investments Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Behavioral "STAR" interview style questions - (what was a time when... questions). A series of 3 interviews. All the same style. Lots of questions like these. Just Google sample behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company.

Interview

very easy process. relaxed and informative interview. applied on line then submitted a resume