Equity Trust Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Sat in the lobby for a few minutes reading the Wall Street Journal before the Senior Recruiter took me to a meeting room. The interview was a group interview with two different rounds. It was relatively straight forward. I was asked a bit about my background, experience, and goals/expectations with my career path. Second round of the interview was more focused on leadership qualities and experience.

Interview Questions

• What does it take to be a successful leader? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a very productive phone interview with the HR recruiter. Was actually contacted in regards to two positions; one I had officially applied for and another that the recruiter deemed fit based on my resume. I expressed interest in both and gave my feedback pertaining to each position. Recruiter indicated that he would be reaching out to both hiring managers and get back to me within the next week. Should neither of the managers be interested, he would still keep me in the loop and also discuss other potential openings. After a few days, I'd sent a follow-up email to check in on the status, but heard nothing back. TWO MONTHS later, I received an automated email indicating that I was not selected for the position I'd applied for. Extremely unprofessional when you have such a productive conversation, only to never hear from them again. Why provide specific follow-up details if you're not actually going to follow up with the applicant?

Interview Questions

• What types of financial systems do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

First they were late calling me. Then, the person was like a robot asking questions. Very weird interview, they didn't really ask about my background or my personal information. They really only wanted my salary history and hinted around about my age. That is against EEOC laws by the way.

Interview Questions

• What year did you graduate college
      What city do you live in   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

through temp service. met with head of service dept at westlake location. it was a business casual meeting right near the front entrance. It was a fairly casual conversation, the guy was really cordial. my sister worked at the company and told he they were looking.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Sioux Falls, SD) in November 2015.

Interview

Had an initial interview with recruiter for 30 minutes over the phone. Had another interview with a board member and the CFO. I was told I should hear something in 2-3 weeks. That was October 2nd and still nothing. Left a voice mail and 2 emails asking for follow up, and nothing. The interview asked questions about my background and told me a ton about the company.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Elyria, OH).

Interview

The interview took place within the corporate office. The participants were the President, Vice Presidents, Fiscal Officer and the Manager. Each individual had prepared questions that took turns in asking. The results of the interview was determined by the panel and the employee was advised the following day.

Investment Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Basic questions about my experiences in my prior job. Everyone was pretty down to earth and easy to talk to. The building intimidated me at first but everyone seemed very friendly

Temporary Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

It started with a phone interview one week after I applied for the position online. The phone interview was barely 20 minutes and went over the basics. I received a phone call two days later that requested an interview in the office and it lasted about 40 min.

Front End Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

basic questions and answers. not too technical for the size of the shop. has a lot of perks like Hyland Software does. massages gym etc. Seems very relaxed. Decent web team

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH).

Interview

Met with several members of the executive team. Roughly 1 hour per. Questions varied between management philosphy, tactics, and results. All questions asked and topics discussed related to the potential role.