Erbert & Gerbert's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Erbert & Gerbert's

Deliver Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Erbert & Gerbert's (Eagan, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. 1 on 1 interview with the owner and operator of the Eagan franchise. Interview lasted a fast 10 minutes and the owner was very personable and outgoing.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Erbert & Gerbert's in May 2013.

Interview

It was just an easy going conversation. Not much information was exchanged. They just basically want to know what type of person you are, how long you intend on working there, and what hours you are willing to work.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Erbert & Gerbert's (Fargo, ND) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was a conversation style with the chance to get to know the interviewer and feel comfortable to with answers to the questions that she was asking. It made it very easy to answer the questions because they were related to the job that I was going to be doing and enjoy. THe interview was very informational and helped me get a feel for what I would be doing throughout the semester.