Erste Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Erste Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2016

2.1

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Erste Group.

Interview

The invitation for the interview took quite a while as many people apparently applied to that position. The interview itself took about 80 minutes and was about the steps in my CV and why I decided to do what. Later on, questions were about the position and knowledge about that field. It was important for the other person to have an own opinion about any topic and why.

Interview Questions

• What could the EU do to solve the problems in the banking sector.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Interview

rather short, predictive on the HR side, concentrated on my experience in that field only (instead of my whole job experience). the manager took the initiative and explined me more about the position. and he asked what my actual interests were.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Erste Group (Vienna (Austria)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was quite handy. Started with an introduction round and continued with precise questions regarding my CV. Additionally, they asked easy technical questions and SQL. Furthermore, the department was introduced as well as the tasks related to the job offer. It was obvious that the job description differ from the actual tasks. In the ad they demanded more than actually necessary.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference btw an Inner Join and a Left Join?   Answer Question

Quant Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Erste Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

phone interview with questions about my general background. Interview in london with questions about specific methodologies and their implemantation.Statistics, Market risk, pricing of options and bonds, choleski method, delta gamma hedging. INterpolation of curves. Finally phone interview from HR with general questions about plans and aspirations, plans after 5 years, prefaration between market, credit or operational risk.

Interview Questions

• About market risk methodologies and procedures   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Erste Group (Vienna (Austria)) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone screen followed by a two on one one interview. Phone call focused on the motivation and salary expectation. Interview included a mixture of background, motivation and functional question followed by a simple case study.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Erste Group.

Interview

Was pretty simple, I sent them my CV, after that they contacted me on phone and called me for a personal interview. They asked only general questions, like why would I want to work for the company, previous experiences etc. The interview was no longer than 10 minutes, shortly after they informed that I got the job.

Work-out Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erste Group.

Interview

They needed my certificate of education and asked for the demonstration of my skills of Finance and Statistics. WE first had a phone interview about my plans and background than I had to complete tests and demonstrate my knowledge in finance and statistics in a 2 on 1 interview. All in all it was a piece of cake.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you already have a job with these expertise?   Answer Question

Low salary

Treasury Intern Interview

Interview

2 on-site interviews with the Head of Treasury and a Dealer.

Interview Questions

• Pricing of a structured product including various options and triggering points.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Erste Group (Vienna (Austria)) in March 2013.

Interview

Entire process was smooth. People involved were willing to help, really professional.I have nothing to complain about. following persons participated: HR recruiter, direct superior and Head of Division. They replied in 2 days and then we started the negotiating process.

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Erste Group (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in February 2013.

Interview

interview lasted for forty-five minutes, basic questions you expect to be asked, then some risk-related questions, math related questions as well, not much, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah blah blah yeah blah blah yeah yeah oh well