Escher Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Escher Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Escher Group

Software Development Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Escher Group (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with the manager, followed by an in-house interview with the manager, one of the other engineers, and somebody from R&D. You'll have to pay a lot for parking if you drive. The company was still having trouble deciding, so they added a second "quick" interview at the office.

Interview Questions

• Had a phone screen (the company called at the wrong time). In-person interview had basic questions such as experience, plus a coding exercise. 3 interviewers total. They had asked about "git subs" which I mistook as something else, then I was brought back for a second interview with just one person. It wasn't clear why they wanted a second interview, and the second interview was incredibly vague; all set-up for wrong answers about their poorly-drawn and poorly-described network. Perhaps they just want an extroverted lapdog for this job. Parking cost around $60 total for both days, not discounted nor reimbursed.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Escher Group (Boston, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

I completed an in person interview, arranged by a recruiter, with a senior engineer from the Escher Group. The questions covered my education and experience, as well as tools and languages I had used. I was asked to solve some simple technical questions on a white board.

Interview Questions

• If you were to program a game involving a deck of cards, what sort of data structures would you use?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Escher Group.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview and then a final round of technical interview. You better brush up o algorithms and data structure problems before you go in. You might get more questions and they might ask you to describe your solution with more details.

Group Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Escher Group (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I was called for first round interview which I felt went fine with Finance Manager and Senior Financial accountant. Later that day HR person called me back to meet CFO from US the following week for second round.Thought second stage interview went well and the CFO seemed professional and friendly. It has been two months since I attended the second round interview and I have not had any feedback. I tried calling HR contact and members of the interview panel two weeks after the interview and they avoided taking my call. What can I say about the behavior of this company towards an educated potential employee who took time off work twice to sit this interview ? Disgraceful. I am glad I stayed in current job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Escher Group.

Interview

It was an informal interview that came about after a director contacted me on viewing my details on Monster.ie. I was interviewed in the office and then subsquently returned to sign a contract, although the person who was to counter sign didn't turn up, and someone else took their place. I should have seen that this was the beginning of an odd relationship.

Interview Questions

• How soon could I start? Experience to date; Would I work abroad.   Answer Question