Esquel Apparel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Esquel Apparel Interview Questions

Interviews at Esquel Apparel

3.2

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel.

Interview

Phone interview , in person, meet with the manager, they do a lot of talking telling you about the position. be prepared and google information about the company and you should be ok

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied for the internship position in mid April. The screening process took around 1 month and interviewed at Esquel. The interview is conducted in a group format and candidates are shortlisted to attend the second interview.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2014.

Interview

Asked to have a group interview together with a assessment test. The assessment test is actually a written test, you are required to compose a 200 words essay referring to a graph given. Then it's the group interview consists of 10 people. Candidates are given a topic, you will have 40 mins discussion time in any language and 20 mins presentation in English. Pass the 1st interview, you would have chances for 2nd interview.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview via phone.
    Might ask some technical questions and experiences in the study such as final year projects, related assignments.
    Not really care about your result because they never asked for my result.
    They are more concern about your ability rather than your result.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we want to hire you?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview with direct manager for around an hour and then HR for 45 mintues. 20-minute written test at the end of interview. The direct manager spent most of the time introducing the company and the role rather went deep into technical discussions.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

After online application, there will be group interview, HR interview and line manager interview. For group interview, you will be required to do paper tests about mathematics and English writing followed by a group discussion and presentation. showing strong leadership, listening skills and be active in final presentation.

Interview Questions

• be prepared as the group interview will spend lots of time   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2013.

Interview

First interview - video watching and writing up summary. Hanging around in office and look at the company brochures. Second interview, HR interview. Asked some basic questions like strengths and weakness. how much you know about the company.Final interview, director of the team. depends on director's style and personalities

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ấp Bình Dương (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel (Ấp Bình Dương (Vietnam)) in August 2018.

Interview

I joined their GMT program in Viet Nam. They have 3 rounds. 1st is CV process that last about 1 month. After being choosen You will have a IQ, EQ Logical, Numberical test. Then you have to wait for about 1 month to be informed the result in the Group disscussion and panel interview within that session that is the next round and the final round. I went to the final and have 45 minutes with 4 assessors.

Interview Questions

• What is your solution if your worker do not follow the Safety regulation in manufacturing regularly? ( I applied for Production field)   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel in September 2015.

Interview

It'll be 2 sessions of interview. 1st interview consist of group discussion among other candidate, presentation skill and problem solving skill. 2nd interview will be interview by assistant general manager.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work in Esquel?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Esquel Apparel in January 2018.

Interview

Online Screening -> Video Submission -> Group Interview -> 2 day in Foshan -> AC -> Panel
    The interview procedure was just too rigorous for a company like this, and I thought I did well but still didn't get offer somehow. If you are not strongly interested in this offer then do not waste time in this long assessing process, as you wouldn't understand their taste anyways.