Ethicon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.8

ABS Products Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ethicon (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met a current engineer at my university where I gave them my resume. About a month later, I was contacted for an interview which would be on campus about half a week later. Three employees attended the interview, all engineers. It lasted about an hour. About half a month later, I was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle all of your extracurriculars and manage your time?   Answer Question
    • What about our credo appeals to you?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if something went wrong in a process?   Answer Question
    • They asked questions which were on the pamphlet they sent me about the position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ethicon.

Interview

Applied at job fair, process went fast, heard back within 3 weeks, a lot of behavioral questions following the STAR method. They want to see every part of the STAR methodology so make sure to give a solid number when saying the results portion of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you utilized time management skills.   Answer Question

Energy Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ethicon (Seattle, WA).

Interview

depends on manager, all have different styles. Learn about the JNJ credo, it's important. Talk to other reps who are in the position first via connecting on linkedIN, it will help. Great place to work.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor At Peachtree, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ethicon (Windsor At Peachtree, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

very good, but the process took longer. it toke me 2 month to get in but once I got in i quick realize it was a wonderful place to work and I love working there.

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon.

Interview

long interview, three interviewers every hour for continuous five hours and group lunch. exhausting but got the offer. all questions were based on STAR model. There were no females in the upper management or middle management across the site management. it was a man's world there.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the most difficult question but they were all open ended questions. follow STAR model and prepare ahead of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was good, benefits were good. management was nothing but a revolving door.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ethicon.

Interview

There were two interviewers and it was an overall enjoyable experience. It was a behavioral interview with no technical questions and the questions were fairly typical behavioral questions. The interview wasn't particularly long and both of the interviewers were very engaging throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your most rewarding experience as a student.   Answer Question

Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ethicon (West Lafayette, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at a job fair and set up an interview for the next day. There were two interviewers and it was an overall enjoyable experience. It was a mix of technical and behavioral questions. Nothing too difficult. I received a phone call and then an email with an offer letter the following week.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ethicon (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I arrived at the security desk. A young engineer from my college met me, and gave me a tour around the facility and answered my questions about Ethicon. Then we met another engineer and they did the first part of the interview. The next day I did an interview over the phone with a third engineer (the only people I talked to throughout the entire process were engineers, no HR people) who did my technical skills review.

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon (Somerville, NJ).

Interview

I applied on line and was contacted within 2 weeks by a JnJ HR Manager. I had a total of 5 phone interviews over a two week period that lasted anywhere from 40 mins to an hour each. 1 was with HR, the hiring manager and 3 Others at the director/Sr director level. The questions varied to basics walk me thru your resume to visionary questions like "how can a company that lacks a good s&op process best manage slob inventory?" All in all the interviews were more like an in depth conversation and not just a series of questions.
    After the phone interviews I was invited to come onsite for a face to face interview within 3 days of the last phone interview. I met virtually with the hiring manager and another manager in a similar role I was interviewing for and face to face with a director that was promoted from the job I was applying to. I had to present a case study that they emailed to me two days prior to the interview after the presentation I was asked a series of questions about my presentation. Post on-site interview I didn't hear anything from HR so I reached out after two weeks and was advised thy chose a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three things people you've managed love about you? And three things they don't care for.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you failed?   Answer Question
    • What's more important cost or service?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

First came about a 2 hour long phone interview, which went very well. I then was directed to who would become my immediate boss, and that interview was difficult to gauge how well it went. The interview with the immediate boss was very quick, roughly 15min, dry. When I met everyone in person for the final interview, they were very warm and welcoming, and completely changed my view on the company.

Interview Questions

• If you walked into work and had 50 emails, a major project deadline nearing, a meeting, and a problem with a coworker, how would you prioritize each task and why.   1 Answer