Ethos Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2016

3.2

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Edwardsville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted at a career fair on campus. Interviewed the following week. Interview was behind schedule. My interviewer didn't have a clear description of what the internship would involve. He also hardly made eye contact with me.

Interview Questions

• How have you gotten to this point in your life so far?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ethos Group (College Station, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my University's online career portal where Ethos Group had a posting for a Finance Manager. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to set up an on campus interview to be held a week later. I was given confirmation both by email and phone. On the day of the interview the representative that was supposed to interview me was a no-show. A career center supervisor got into immediate contact with the recruiter that set up the appointment and the recruiter acknowledged that a representative should be present for the interview. Days after the would-be interview, I have not been contacted by Ethos Group to reschedule an interview nor extended any acknowledgement of a screw up on their side. Not exactly a reflection of professionalism.

Finace Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Amherst, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Went through four rounds of interviews my spring semester of senior year in college. First one is short and just a basic get to know you. Second one they give you a little homework on A Message to Garcia, they just wanna see that you have initiative and a drive to get things done). Third inerview was an hour long and talked a lot about goals and personality, this is the one that decides whether you'll get the job or not. If your personality fits what they are looking for you should be fine, if you're trying to fake it then when you actually start working you won't like your job very much. The last interview was with the owner of the dealership and they offered at the end of it.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by three employees ranging in status at the company. All behavioral and surprising no technical. Even though I was not accepted, I respect the company for being upfront as well as being quick to respond in all aspects. The employees were upfront and we're seeing if I was a good fit for the company along with whether or not I would have the minimum technical know-how to work for them. I felt as though they heavily emphasised looking for prospects that fit what they were looking for more than anything else in terms of questions. I assume they heavily take GPA into consideration as well to look for competency.

Programmer Interview

Interview

Programmer interview. Interviewed by three people. First technical questions and things you put on you resume followed by 2 other behavioral interviews. No, offer was made but I was kind of glad. Skeptical of the company, seems like they are not really upfront about what they do.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

5 interview process where they get to know you. They will ask about your past, your future goals, etc. They expect you to be professional and business driven. They have all started in f/i themselves.

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Manhattan, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

I LOVED the interviewing process. It was extensive and time consuming. It really made me feel like they just don't take anyone. I realized this was not true at training. The company will lie to you. I asked repeatedly if I was going to make a base salary. They told me yes! It is actually a draw.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your goals, sales experience, and social life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I should have. They screwed me over hard core with pay. Took me eight months to actually get a correct offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Amherst, MA).

Interview

This was a first round interview. All personal questions, extending back to childhood experiences. Most questions based on past experiences and your resume. Nothing based on why you want to work at Ethos or anything about the company.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

1) Had an on-campus interview that covered my academic education, extra-carriculars, and basic personality questions.
    2) They flew me in to Irving, TX to interview with 4-5 of their project managers, VP, etc. They covered specifics of programming methodologies, my interest in software development, etc.
    They asked about my knowledge of SQL and VB.
    3) I got offer a week later over the phone and if I was to accept, I needed to start ASAP after graduation.

Interview Questions

• What current technologies are you interested in?
      Describe a time when you had to resolve a problem with another employee.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Lansing, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

5 interviews. Had to drive all over the state meeting with people. No concern for my schedule. Many things hidden in the interview process that were told after job was accepted. Told me training period was 3 months, then was told it is 6 months minimum. Told I had a position in one location, after I signed a lease told me I would be doing my training an hour away... Then it was a different location. Shady business practices. Would not have accepted the job had I been informed of all the details.