Ethos Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 14, 2017

3.2

F&I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Interview

Do not waste your time because that is exactly what this company does, waste people's time. I made it to a THIRD interview and during that time I Iearned that they did not have ANY openings. Why interview someone if you do not have any openings??! Million dollar question. I was led by the nose, disappointedly misled, and deeply deeply hurt that I ALMOST cried. Thanks a lot! There was not an offer made because there were no openings. Do not waste your time because you will never get it back.

F&I Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Amherst, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very thorough, asked questions such as "how did you get to this point in your life?". Interviewer was very personable and seemed to be seeking a personality fit over technical capabilities.

F&I Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ethos Group in February 2017.

Interview

Had two or three interviews with the same person after career fair. He explained the position very well and answered all my questions in depth. Loved them and am excited to start working!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Naperville, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very time-consuming but It was a great experience. I did about six interviews for about two or three months with two gentlemen. We discussed the role, the expectations, and the ideal candidate skills/personality traits. My only problem was the final process it was rescheduled twice which I drove out to the location just to reschedule. I never heard back from them even after I followed up so it was a HUGE waste of my time, money (Gas and time taken off of my full-time job to go on these interviews) and thought it was unprofessional. It was a great experience because I learned a lot from it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Edwardsville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted at a career fair on campus. Interviewed the following week. Interview was behind schedule. My interviewer didn't have a clear description of what the internship would involve. He also hardly made eye contact with me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ethos Group (College Station, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my University's online career portal where Ethos Group had a posting for a Finance Manager. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to set up an on campus interview to be held a week later. I was given confirmation both by email and phone. On the day of the interview the representative that was supposed to interview me was a no-show. A career center supervisor got into immediate contact with the recruiter that set up the appointment and the recruiter acknowledged that a representative should be present for the interview. Days after the would-be interview, I have not been contacted by Ethos Group to reschedule an interview nor extended any acknowledgement of a screw up on their side. Not exactly a reflection of professionalism.

F and I Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Went through a 4 step interview process where I met 3 of their rep within the New England Area. They made a strong point to get to know you as a person before they started asking the hardball questions, which was definitely an attractive approach. If you are the right fit they certainly make an effort to find you the position that fits you best.

Interview Questions

• They give you homework where you have to write down your long term and short term goals in depth as well as reading a short story.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Brandon Strom is great. Get ready for multiple interviews because that's what it takes to join ethos group. This is designed this way to recruit the right individuals who have desire to succeed and exceed expectations. My best advice is be yourself because if you're not Brandon Strom we'll see right through you!

Finace Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Amherst, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Went through four rounds of interviews my spring semester of senior year in college. First one is short and just a basic get to know you. Second one they give you a little homework on A Message to Garcia, they just wanna see that you have initiative and a drive to get things done). Third inerview was an hour long and talked a lot about goals and personality, this is the one that decides whether you'll get the job or not. If your personality fits what they are looking for you should be fine, if you're trying to fake it then when you actually start working you won't like your job very much. The last interview was with the owner of the dealership and they offered at the end of it.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by three employees ranging in status at the company. All behavioral and surprising no technical. Even though I was not accepted, I respect the company for being upfront as well as being quick to respond in all aspects. The employees were upfront and we're seeing if I was a good fit for the company along with whether or not I would have the minimum technical know-how to work for them. I felt as though they heavily emphasised looking for prospects that fit what they were looking for more than anything else in terms of questions. I assume they heavily take GPA into consideration as well to look for competency.