Ethos Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ethos Group Interview Questions

3.1

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Edwardsville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted at a career fair on campus. Interviewed the following week. Interview was behind schedule. My interviewer didn't have a clear description of what the internship would involve. He also hardly made eye contact with me.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Detroit, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

When I arrived at the career services building i was unsure of what to expect. A classmate of mine was siting at the table waiting to interview with Ethos group, the same company I was interviewing with. We talked a while then the interviewer, Chris Hohmann, came out and called my classmate into the room. I waited outside for maybe 15 minutes and then my classmate exited the room and Mr. Hohmann called me in. I was a little worried because he had dismissed the other kid so quickly so i made sure to give a good hand shake and make small talk while we went to the room. He started talking about general things on my resume and asked me to summarize my life accomplishments up until now. He then asked about my family history. Next he asked about a general description of attitude and i responded discussing things such as competitive nature, ambition, and an affinity for teamwork situations. I used things on my resume to enforce these ideas that i was talking about. For the majority of the time we talked about the functions of the job and many sports metaphors were used. Overall the interview went very well and he seemed like a nice straight forward individual. After the interview I had to email a lady and she sent me some assignments to complete prior to my second interview. I had to complete a survey which listed personality characteristics and asked me to select the ones that i thought other expected me to fulfill and then fill out the same list with those that i believe i fulfill. I also had to read an essay called "a message to garcia" and i was told to be ready to discuss this in the interview. So far this is as far as i have gotten in the interview process, but the company seems legitimate and all people i have communicated with were friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most significant accomplishments throughout your life?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Irving, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I came in for my first interview and met with the lead accountant for the area of the job opening and also with the Controller. Both were extremely welcoming and made it easy to overcome interview jitters. I was called back for a second interview and met with the same two gentlemen. They were very thorough and it was obvious they were looking to truly get to know me.

Finace Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Amherst, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Went through four rounds of interviews my spring semester of senior year in college. First one is short and just a basic get to know you. Second one they give you a little homework on A Message to Garcia, they just wanna see that you have initiative and a drive to get things done). Third inerview was an hour long and talked a lot about goals and personality, this is the one that decides whether you'll get the job or not. If your personality fits what they are looking for you should be fine, if you're trying to fake it then when you actually start working you won't like your job very much. The last interview was with the owner of the dealership and they offered at the end of it.

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

I was put in contact with and Ethos rep by referral and went through a series of 4 phone interviews with the rep outside of my area. Then a face to face interview with a rep in my area. After the completion of my face to face interview I had one more phone interview with the entire management staff of the dealership and then the dealer flew me to St. Louis for a panel interview followed by a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you obtain the results you need to succeed from people who have more authority than you do?   1 Answer

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Basic phone screening before setting up an in office interview. Office building was very nice and their offices took up multiple floors. People all seemed very nice. Had a 1 on 1 interview which asked the standard questions. They want to learn about you and why you would be a good fit for their company. Try to research what you can about Ethos Group before going into the interview to understand how you'd fit.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ethos Group.

Interview

The process was fine but that was just to get you in the door before you get to see the real company objectives of what they really want you to do and that is hard sell their products to customers and if you have questions the rep will try to over power you

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group.

Interview

Spent 6 months interviewing with several Ethos Group employees. They had a new assignment for each upcoming interview, and expected you to accomplish those in order to move on to the next one.

Interview Questions

• If you accomplish the assignments for each interview, you won't be caught off guard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Brandon Strom is great. Get ready for multiple interviews because that's what it takes to join ethos group. This is designed this way to recruit the right individuals who have desire to succeed and exceed expectations. My best advice is be yourself because if you're not Brandon Strom we'll see right through you!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Naperville, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very time-consuming but It was a great experience. I did about six interviews for about two or three months with two gentlemen. We discussed the role, the expectations, and the ideal candidate skills/personality traits. My only problem was the final process it was rescheduled twice which I drove out to the location just to reschedule. I never heard back from them even after I followed up so it was a HUGE waste of my time, money (Gas and time taken off of my full-time job to go on these interviews) and thought it was unprofessional. It was a great experience because I learned a lot from it.