Ethos Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ethos Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2018

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group in October 2017.

Interview

Guys believe me when I say this, this company is full of promise but lacks their execution. They interviewed me, told me they wanted me and left me hang to dry. This is a borderline scam. You are talking to people who sell for a living and they will sell you yourself. it's really messed up to play with peoples emotions during the job recuritment stage. I am simply telling you the TRUTH, if you don't believe that's fine I have no interest in the matter just don't want what happened to me to happen to you. I got a real offer from a real company with realistic goals and who treats their people right. They wil tell you, we will offer you in a few weeks and the weeks turn into months. Avoid at all cost, and if HR sees this, change your culture, people will catch on about your scam :). You are all great and will find a company that will help you develop and grow, don't let Ethos group waste your time.

Interview Questions

Ethos Group Response

Feb 19, 2018 – Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We partner with retail automotive dealers to help them find and hire outstanding employees. Our interview process is pretty extensive because we try to find the best fit... More

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Spoke to them at my school's career fair. Took me and other applicants to dinner, then offered us an interview the next day. The first half of the interview was behavioral, and the second half were 4 technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm that determines if a string is a palindrome.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with some recruiters at my campus, nice guys. They asked a lot of behavioral questions, and then had a small series of technical questions. Just object orientated stuff, and basic class construction. A little rude that they never told me their decision, they just left me hanging until I heard a friend had gotten a second interview.

Interview Questions

• If we give you a palindrome, with punctuation and spaces thrown in, tell us if that string is a palindrome or not.   Answer Question

F&I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Interview

Do not waste your time because that is exactly what this company does, waste people's time. I made it to a THIRD interview and during that time I Iearned that they did not have ANY openings. Why interview someone if you do not have any openings??! Million dollar question. I was led by the nose, disappointedly misled, and deeply deeply hurt that I ALMOST cried. Thanks a lot! There was not an offer made because there were no openings. Do not waste your time because you will never get it back.

F&I Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Amherst, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very thorough, asked questions such as "how did you get to this point in your life?". Interviewer was very personable and seemed to be seeking a personality fit over technical capabilities.

F&I Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ethos Group in February 2017.

Interview

Had two or three interviews with the same person after career fair. He explained the position very well and answered all my questions in depth. Loved them and am excited to start working!

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Naperville, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very time-consuming but It was a great experience. I did about six interviews for about two or three months with two gentlemen. We discussed the role, the expectations, and the ideal candidate skills/personality traits. My only problem was the final process it was rescheduled twice which I drove out to the location just to reschedule. I never heard back from them even after I followed up so it was a HUGE waste of my time, money (Gas and time taken off of my full-time job to go on these interviews) and thought it was unprofessional. It was a great experience because I learned a lot from it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Edwardsville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted at a career fair on campus. Interviewed the following week. Interview was behind schedule. My interviewer didn't have a clear description of what the internship would involve. He also hardly made eye contact with me.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ethos Group (College Station, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through my University's online career portal where Ethos Group had a posting for a Finance Manager. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to set up an on campus interview to be held a week later. I was given confirmation both by email and phone. On the day of the interview the representative that was supposed to interview me was a no-show. A career center supervisor got into immediate contact with the recruiter that set up the appointment and the recruiter acknowledged that a representative should be present for the interview. Days after the would-be interview, I have not been contacted by Ethos Group to reschedule an interview nor extended any acknowledgement of a screw up on their side. Not exactly a reflection of professionalism.

F and I Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ethos Group (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Went through a 4 step interview process where I met 3 of their rep within the New England Area. They made a strong point to get to know you as a person before they started asking the hardball questions, which was definitely an attractive approach. If you are the right fit they certainly make an effort to find you the position that fits you best.

Interview Questions

• They give you homework where you have to write down your long term and short term goals in depth as well as reading a short story.   Answer Question