Etisalat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Etisalat Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.9

Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

Apply through one of the vendors as it is easier to get in. Etisalat has a lot of internal openings but IT hires a lot using their vendors. Technical requirements are for systems like BSCS, TIBCO or sometimes core JAVA.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your work experience.
      2. How do you solve a problem in a piece of code
      Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

It was technical, requiring in depth analysis of competency and previous work and tasks accomplished, previous achievement future developments and plans for the company. The interview was only as complicated as your replies, so the more straightforward and self-explanatory the reply the better it will be for future potential interviewees.

Interview Questions

• what do you plan for the future of the company   2 Answers

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egypt, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Etisalat (Egypt, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

english exam , IQ test , technical interview, HR interview, it was average , it is about what you can do and work on their systems , was formal , and interesting, technical questions , it can be technical exam too

Interview Questions

• normal questions , technical , soft skills , about your experience, some network background   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer sent by mail

Senior Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Etisalat (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call for introduction about the company and position.
    Second call technical with the senior manager and engineer including questions about hadoop, map-reduce, streaming, applications and experience in the field
    third call salary details

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Etisalat (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

It's not a worthy process as they didn't attempt with righteous questions and approach with a candidate.. It suppose to be with proper but it damn improper.. It's totally irregular interview process

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

Unprofessional, there was no coordination between HR and line managers, she was late for the appointment so line managers ended up coming to meet me and gave funny excuses, asked silly questions, highlighted the high employee turnover they had and the restructuring that's going on, talking in Arabic in front of other personnel who speaks english.

Interview Questions

• Who were your clients in your previous company and who were the contact people?! Give us more names, give us all of them!
      Do you GUARANTEE to get us ALL your clients within the first 3 months of hiring?
      1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Etisalat (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2016.

Interview

Straightforward questions, previous work descriptions, portfolio based and recent project workflow based questions, a few people on the panel but initial interview if definitely not the final interview, application is slow because they've got too many processes for approval and paper work. Which is a big disadvantage for them as they can dive away prospect talents due to the late feedbacks.

Interview Questions

• Workflow processes, technical knowledges, portfolio and past work related questions   Answer Question

Senior Manager - SMB Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Etisalat (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2015.

Interview

It takes HR 3 - 5 weeks to process and call you for an interview if you are shortlisted. If you are selected then to give you an offer it could take 5 - 6 weeks. Once you have got the offer and they tell you to resign ensure you follow up on your Visa transfer in the 2nd last week of your notice period else you will end up losing salary as you are not allowed to work unless you have your visa stamped on the passport.

Interview Questions

• The process of productizing a product & How I would go about it.   1 Answer

Roaming Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Etisalat (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was scheduled by e-mail 2 weeks in advance by a hiring manager. 30 munites before the scheduled time, I got sms from the hiring manager, that the interview is rescheduled and will take place 30 minutes later. When I contacted her 30 min later, she told me to go to the coffee shop on the ground floor and wait for her there. The waiting lasted 2.5 hours (two and a half) hours (3 hours if counting from the original time). After two hours of waiting I was asked to move to the 5th floor as she was on her way. I waited for her for another 30 (thirty) minutes on the 5th floor, where there was no place to sit down, as the only area with chairs was next to praying room and they were all occupied at the time. Finally, 3 hours after the original interview time, the manager came in. She did not manage to get any conference room, so finally we sat down on the chairs next to the prayer room. After 5 minutes of conversation, she said she actually wanted me to meet her manager. I assumed she was 3 hours late as she attended some event with partners or clients, so I asked her what was that. She responded, that she was busy testing different food, as far as that day there was an event in the office, and employees were testing the food from different quisines...
    The interview with her manager lasted for about ten minutes, there were standard questions, about my experience and what value can I bring to the role.
    The hiring manager did not responded my 'thank you' e-mail (though, her manager did and advised me that the hiring manager will be the one to notify me about the application outcome). It took 3 more e-mails to get any response from the hiring manager, who told me that I had to wait as they interview others. She gave another feedback a month later and then stopped responding.
    The overall experience: I was very much surprise by that process as it's not what I'm used to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What can you do for us
      1 Answer

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Etisalat (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2015.

Interview

First, I had an HR interview which I find was reasonable and general. Then I had an english, IQ and a technical exam. The english exam was very easy. The IQ test wasn't difficult. It was all about numbers, multiplying, calculating percentages ,and following the sequence. The technical exam was MCQ questions and was with an average difficulty. The last step was a technical interview with a supervisor which wasn't easy and wasn't difficult.