Etisalat Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Etisalat Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.9

Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

Apply through one of the vendors as it is easier to get in. Etisalat has a lot of internal openings but IT hires a lot using their vendors. Technical requirements are for systems like BSCS, TIBCO or sometimes core JAVA.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your work experience.
      2. How do you solve a problem in a piece of code   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

It was technical, requiring in depth analysis of competency and previous work and tasks accomplished, previous achievement future developments and plans for the company. The interview was only as complicated as your replies, so the more straightforward and self-explanatory the reply the better it will be for future potential interviewees.

Interview Questions

• what do you plan for the future of the company   2 Answers

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egypt, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Etisalat (Egypt, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

english exam , IQ test , technical interview, HR interview, it was average , it is about what you can do and work on their systems , was formal , and interesting, technical questions , it can be technical exam too

Interview Questions

• normal questions , technical , soft skills , about your experience, some network background   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer sent by mail

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egypt, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Etisalat (Egypt, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

v easy nothing new and how do u sell our product??
    try to make me angry
    how to handle angery cst
    find my experiece
    sales operation customer expe employee and that`s all

Interview

I am Sonu Kumar Gupta, i completed my b.tech degree in the branch of electronics and communication and I wanted to join ur company as the position of telecommunication engineer.

Contact Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Interview

Contact center. And how to handle angry customers and how to get experience on it how to resolve the issue
    Customer experience
    Body language
    Customer service
    How to answer the call
    What you’ll do if you face a stupid customer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etisalat (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online application - F2F Interview - Selection
    The board had two members, both technical managers. Follows a strictly technical approach. Adequate knowledge of the company is expected by the board. Previous work history will be assessed. Not so friendly members but very professional.

Interview Questions

• Rectifiers, UPS working, battery related tutorials, cable size selection, breaker selection.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Etisalat (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2017.

Interview

I have two technical interviews some basic questions about Java, Database, Software design and software management on of them was in Dubai and the other one in Abu Dubi office.
    I applied with an outsource company call Task

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Etisalat.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview, interview panel consisted of 3 people - Sr. Manager, Manager and HR personnel. This was not a diverse panel (Asian (Indian) origin only). Sr Manager and Manager were not well equipped with basic Finance concepts and seemed to be fixated and hung up on one view. One of them seemed to be showing very low interest in the candidature from the start. Could have been intimidating for them to be corrected on a Finance concept by the candidate during the interview. Was sent a regret letter a week later without listing any specific feedback.
    Advice to Management:
    Have a diverse work force representing your company and esp. when conducting interviews for hiring prospective candidates. Interviews take up precious time of both parties so should be a pleasant experience for both the interviewer and the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Summarise your work experience in 1 minute   1 Answer

Senior Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Etisalat (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call for introduction about the company and position.
    Second call technical with the senior manager and engineer including questions about hadoop, map-reduce, streaming, applications and experience in the field
    third call salary details