Eunimart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eunimart Interview Questions

Interviews at Eunimart

2.5

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guntur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eunimart (Guntur (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

1st-coding round
    2nd-tr(python,dbms, logical building)
    3rd-hr(some basic questions)
    I have explained about the HR's nature where I got an question tell about me by HR .. I have explained her behavior during the presentation and also about her positive attitude while the students are not at all patient enough to listen her speech .

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Eunimart (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process. 1st round was written (aptitude + technical) and the level was very easy. 2nd round was f2f Interview, they selected 13 candidates, asked basic questions related to the projects you did and skills. They also asked some conceptual question on OOPs.
    Then we were informed that your results will be declared after 10 days. So, I'm waiting for my results.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after 5 years? why ?
      What are the languages you want to learn and why?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eunimart (Vijayawada (India)).

Interview

Written test is very easy. And there will be a coding round followed by technical round. In technical round they will ask basics of java. HR round is just for formality.

Interview Questions

• Java basics like method overloading and method overriding.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

Interview

I participated in campus drive which consisted of 3 rounds . First round was coducted in hackerrank, Second round was TR and last round was HR. InTR round Oop concepts (abstraction , encapsulation, inheritance), Basic Python language based questions were asked. Also questions related to basic Data Structures were asked. Further questions were based on resume. In HR round questions like readiness to reallocation, tell me about yourself were asked.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eunimart (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Jam session had conducted ..group discussion conducted ...personal interview exaplaning about our skills ..selling of some goods etc is held on personal interview ...the company is hiring betch nd MBA based students ..start up company good manner of people I had seen over their ...soo iam intrested in doing this job thank u

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eunimart in May 2017.

Interview

Basic skill check and motivation.
    1 round of telephonic and another skype interview followed by confirmation on the next day.
    Was a good interview with basic questions on skill set and interests

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banjara Hills (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eunimart (Banjara Hills (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

They are looking for candidates who can run the show end-to-end. Like Generalist cum payroll, all HR activities in one role. They want all the conceptual knowledge of HR with lesser package. They work for 6 days per week.

Office environment is like sitting at home. No min eminities of office. The maid will come serve the beverages to all the employees and leave. No cafeteria, no coffee machine atleast.

All the best to HR whose gonna join.

Interview Questions

• What is the % of PF.   Answer Question
    • How can you take an action if a candidate leaves the organisation after taking salary.   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eunimart (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview was over phone. HR interview followed by technical interview where the business model was explained by the technical head.it was a startup and interview process was not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• basic questions during HR round followed by technical round   1 Answer

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eunimart (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an average interview.
    They have checked my communication and convincing skills.
    It took one day for the phone screening.
    I got interviewed by two persons.
    Be confident,honest and yourself

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eunimart (Vijayawada (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview HR & TR. In TR they asked mostly on web development skills whatever stream you are perfect in eg. Frontend, Backend, etc. And HR was the usual common tricky HR question found on the web.

Interview Questions

• Explanation of projects done by you while pursuing your degree.   Answer Question