Euronext Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Euronext

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Euronext.

Interview

The HR contact me and we talked about 30 mins of personal quality, she asked me if I know their company, I passed the phone interview, then I have an on-site interview with both HR and hiring manager.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euronext (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in June 2017.

Interview

Been through 3 interviews before getting a contract proposal. The first with a HR person. The second that was a technical interview about C++ and the third which was with the people responsible for the project I would be assigned to.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euronext (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

Screening by agent, then 2 person interview for 1 hour. I called the agent and he informed me of a position he had open. I had a brief chat and he told me of 6 keywords they were looking for. I promised and delivered an updated CV the following morning. The agent submitted, and one week later I was interviewed. Another 2 weeks later and I received an employment offer.