Europcar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turkey, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Europcar (Turkey, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Very short and constructuve, not extended. People very easy to connect and not much pressure was put towards. Overall, I would say it was a good and proffessional interview to participate in.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience and future ambitions   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Straight forward one to one interview with Branch Manager.
    Talked about previous customer focused role. Discussed availability and flexibility.
    Discussed driving ability.
    Discussed family commitments.
    Got a phonecall 2 days later offering the job.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Bristol, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 hour including presentation of 15 minutes on first 30 days in the role. Interviewer was very direct, didn't have alot of time to answer questions as the interviewer also talked a great deal.

Interview Questions

• What was the one lasting impression/ or achievement you left on your last place of work?   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Watford, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I got the interview through Reed Recruitment Agency - had my first interview with two management staff who I would be working closely with. After the interview I got a call from Reed to say a second interview has been discussed. On the second interview there was a test you had to complete so the employer could see how you think there was no wrong or right answer. After this went into a separate room joined another person from the management team to review my test and to ask more questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example where you've had to use good attention to detail?   1 Answer

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Europcar (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Left in the freezing rain waiting for the interview in front of the so called office which was a porter hut. Left in staff room which was a hut in the mechanics bay whilst the so called management arrived, managmen seem to be all from London given this was Manchester airport, I felt more Essex thax Manchester.

Interview Questions

• how can you forcefully upsell a car upgrade if the say they don't want a car upgrade   1 Answer

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Europcar (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Assessment centre

You need to introduce yourself to others
    Company presentation
    Asked to do a small presentation about yourself in front of 2 people

Next stage
    Case study - group exercise
    Final 1/1 interview

Offered me a job in the same day, but with zero hours contract. I end up refusing the offer.

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Europcar (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Constructive and relaxed and opportunity to discuss past experience and demonstrate both skills and behaviours to compliment the role. The process was clear and quick and feedback was instant.

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Europcar (Birmingham, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Sent in application, and a week or so later was invited to do a video interview. You are sent a video link, that takes you to an app where you are asked some pre recorded questions. There were about five questions and you get roughly 30 secs to digest it and 90 secs to answer, you have to get it right first time as there is no opportunity to re-record . I was then contacted and invited to a face to face interview.

The interview was held with a recruitment manager and senior manager, which on the day felt quite refreshing as it was more a conversation talking about your CV, competencies and experience. They avoided any of the "Tell me about a time" scenario type questions, which was nice.. I felt relaxed and able to convey my personality across. I found it a friendly experience.

The interview wrapped up and I was told the next step would be another interview where you would be invited back on site to see the operation and do a SWOT analysis etc..

So far, so good and my experience was positive until this point...

Then I waited and waited... Until four weeks passed.. Now in my view if you make the effort to actually attend an interview, an employer needs to show you the courtesy of then keeping you up to date and informing you if you were successful or not.

Anyway, I eventually dropped them an email and got one back quickly stating as I suspected they had gone with another candidate..

Polite as the email was I would prefer to receive some constructive feedback from an interview I attend and also to not have to chase to get it.

So based on this I have to rate it as a negative experience as that is ultimately how it felt for me.. I certainly got a good feeling about the company and still think it is probably a good place to work, but unfortunately it just seems to be the way with how recruitment goes these days.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orpington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Europcar (Orpington, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

not bad very formal but friendly asked all the normal questions all in all a good interview as usual lots of forms to fill in before you start etc.got a cup of coffee and introduced to other members of staff

Interview Questions

• can you drive vans what was your last job etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

ok if they liked you but if they did;nt the atmosphere was horrible.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Europcar (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

10-15 mins competency based questions. previous experience about the sales. can you work during the weekends? why did you apply for the jobs? how did you come here in the jobs?