KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

European Central Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 190 of over 190 interviews

Recruiter1%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

European Central Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

It was a long interview with some hard and very specific questions but also some simple ones and more about behaviour/goals. Interviewers were very nice, at least in muy case. You ger a lot if feedback before and after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Does the ECB keep other currencies? Which and why
    Answer Question

European Central Bank

Application

I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

There were three questions : two technical and one behavioral. The questions where the same to everyone. There were two people conducting the interview from different departments, but no one from Human Resources. After about one month they called me to tell me they are giving me the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

European Central Bank

Application

I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

I applied online I took some Math, English and Logic Tests I did a Technical Interview with three employees (two economists of the division plus an HR employee). They asked me about my motivation to apply, availability, education background, overview of PhD work (very detailed), my teaching assistant duties. Then they asked me to briefly discuss a specific paper I was asked to propose during the application. They asked several detailed questions about it (some of them were slighly technical to prove my level of undestanding of the subject). Finally, I asked questions.

Interview Questions
  • All the question were specifically related to my PhD work (very detailed)

European Central Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

- Friendly climate - People really wanted to see your way of thought and whether you had technical skills (programming, large datasets, interpreting graphs, storytelling) - Coherent structure of the interview

Interview Questions
  • - Refer to a real world financial instability example - Comment on a given graph, what one could change to make it better - Talk about a project you did related to finance

European Central Bank

Application

I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

Panel interview from more than 5 people, project oriented and attention to detail. Time consuming interview process, overall more than 3 months to get an answer back. One month waiting per each stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

European Central Bank

Application

I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

Was interviewed for bout 30 minutes. First some questions about my motivation for the role and my background and then some technical questions. Was asked specifically about some questions regarding data cleaning and data structuring.

Interview Questions
  • What is your background in econometrics?

European Central Bank

Application

I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

Interviewers were friendly and made me feel comfortable from the very start. Positive experience. Both technical, behavioural questions and questions about previous academic experience. Technical questions were not too tough. Very nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

European Central Bank

Application

I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

Breve colloquio videoregistrato con domande di vario genere, seguito da un colloquio su webex che può durare da mezz'ora a un'ora con domande sia tecniche su varie topic sia comportamentali

Interview Questions
  • Elencare e descrivere che tipo di rischi deve affrontare una credit institution

European Central Bank

Application

I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

I apply in the website. After that, I had a Pre record interview where they gave me 2 minutes to thing every question and then 1 minute to reply. The second stage was an interview with the supervisors of the area.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to programming skills, projects where I used programming languages and how. In addition they focus on risk concepts and definitions.

European Central Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Central Bank

Interview

Colloquio con 3 step. Il primo step consiste nell'applicazione in cui si richiede risposta a domande aperte inerenti al ruolo. Secondo step video-interview con domande pre-registrate (possibilità di registrare il video 2 volte) e terzo step interview con la DG. Le domande non erano troppo difficili.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 190 Interviews

European Central Bank Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at European Central Bank as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Traineeship and Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for PhD Trainee and Internship roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at European Central Bank takes an average of 61 days when considering 115 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 50 days), whereas Traineeship SSM roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 96 days).

Common stages of the interview process at European Central Bank according to 115 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 19.08%