European Central Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

European Central Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at European Central Bank

PhD Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Central Bank in February 2015.

Interview

applied online with CV and two reference letters, received an e-mail for scheduling a telephone interview about a week later, interview was scheduled about two weeks later. Approx 30 min telephone interview with 3-4 members of different divisions.

SSM Traineeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at European Central Bank (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied in December online. About two weeks later I did a numerical and verbal online test at profiling for success. In early January I got called for a Skype interview. I did the interview in the end of January and received an answer in February

SSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at European Central Bank (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process last more than 3 months. Immediately after application math and verbal tests. Second step a first technical assignment focused on regulation and banking sector. Third step another assignment of risk analysis to complete. Final skype interview with two different managers, fit and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What are, in your opinion the two biggest challenges SSM will face in the near future?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Central Bank in April 2015.

Interview

online tests abstract numerical verbal reasoning followed by a pre recordered interviwe followed by a call followed by a final skype interview it took more than 5 months not good if you need to work

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at European Central Bank.

Interview

very easy and innovative, kind people willing to help you and understand your professional background, professional atmosphere, good vibe, pleasant interviewers questions to ask during an interview, excellent business environment

Interview Questions

• What do you mean that you are the right candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Central Bank in July 2017.

Interview

After the numerical reasoning, the verbal reasoning and the abstract reasoning test I was asked to participate to a recorded interview with no interviewer. I had some time for preparing the answers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a valid candidate for the position?

What are the main tasks of the division?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at European Central Bank (Barcelona (Spain)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was able only to reach the Numerical Reasoning test part. After that, a Skype interview would have followed with a motivational assessment and a professional one. The question were rather simple but the time interval to answer them was really short. Moreover, your results are compared with those of the other candidates, so if they are better than you it doesn't matter how much you scored.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at European Central Bank (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

3 online tests: numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning. The only one which required preparation was the abstract one. In two weeks I was called to schedule a face interview online with two senior members of the division. Had my answer in two weeks.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Central Bank.

Interview

Digital interview using hiring Platform. First step of the recruiting act after the CV screening. They ask me to do the interview about 10 days after my online application. 3 questions and 2:30 minutes to answer each.

Interview Questions

• List three reason why you choose to apply for this role and explain what do you expect to do.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement in a group and how you solve it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to change your behaviour interacting in a group with people from another culture.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Central Bank (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in April 2018.

Interview

psychometric tests, excel exercises on operation risk, interview that last more than 30 minutes.
    there were two people interviewing via online application. They were very nice and atmosphere during the interview was also nice. In the end they asked me very general question how am I getting along with international people.

Interview Questions

• q: what are the main issues of the banks
      q: what are the main risks   Answer Question