European Wax Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

European Wax Center Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.1

Wax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center.

Interview

Applied online and got a short phone interview. That was followed by two in person interviews. Basic questions were asked, nothing surprising. They want people with little to know experience so they like if you are fresh out of school. They train you in there technique so its easier for them that way.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to read from a script?   1 Answer

GSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center.

Interview

very laid back, wanted to know what kind of person you are. They were obvious that they were looking for someone outgoing, fun, and able to interact with different types of people. They were also looking for a sales background

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Neck, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Great Neck, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really fast. I applied to the store and she called me within a few hours. She was very nice, warming, and informative, there are two steps to the interview process. I didn't make it to the second portion because of my availability and the way their shifts are set up.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Brief phone call asking basic questions, set up first interview, basic questions again. About half the interview (30 mins) was the interviewer talking about the company, wage, etc. At the end of first interview we scheduled second interview and I was given a script to memorize. The second interview was just to recite the script, and I was offered the job.

Wax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center.

Interview

It was long with a lot of questions. Made me feel I was not good enough. Were not friendly. Other than that I always use interviews to learn. I got the job but while waiting I felt very anxious.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Charleston, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Very informal and relaxed interview requiring a brief employment history and assessment of skills ,availability and discussion of required tasks for the position.Was a very pleasant experience overall with a chance to ask questions both during and at the close of the interview.

Interview Questions

• My overall availability of hours and flexibility was very much a discussion point   1 Answer

Wax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at European Wax Center.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty quick. Only thing that I can say is that I didn't go through the proper way of getting hired. They immediately had me training without signing documents. Asked questions like why I wanted to work there and what were my goals for the future. Honestly, if you go well prepared and show enthusiasm, you'll stand out from the rest and likely get hired.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview process was quick and engaging. I applied and got the job in less than a week. I interviewed in a group setting with two managers on site. It wasn't too bad but there was definitely too many applicants at once to really allow making you stand out. It was lengthy due to the amount of interviewees to go around with. It's strenuous to hear other applicants answers as you try to think of something to say without sounding like you're copying their answer. Also, this was interview done at a location that was not corporate, as EWC is mainly a franchised business. Keep that in mind. Get to know your franchisee during the interview process. Ask what the work environment is like before it's too late.

Interview Questions

• How would you market EWC to gain new and returning clients?   Answer Question

Store Front Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Latham, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I originally filled out a application online for Latham, NY and called a few days later. The first interview was over the phone, asked me basic questions, then a follow up in-person interview. I filled out the job application in store for their records. I had an interview with the store manager, he was sweet. It seemed like it went great, he said he'd schedule me a second interview with his direct manager and assistant. I even called and had a message forwarded to him by one of the front desk people. And I still haven't gotten a call. Don't give people false hope and not even call to tell them you've found someone else.

Interview Questions

• If I was to call your current/previous employer what would they say are your strengths and weakness'?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What would you say is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Mechanicsburg, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, makes you sell them something in a role play. Basically just walked in confident. They wanted me to come back for a second interview. The staff were nice. They look forward to you dressing in the white buttonup and black pants.