European Wax Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Wax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Mount Laurel, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Very Easily. Basic Questions you can prepare easily online. It is a beauty profession so walk in presentable and be full of bubbly energy. The centers are beautiful so it's easy to get excited about the interview. Most importantly they made it clear they wanted to be my first priority so you show them dedication while you build your book.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hallandale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Hallandale, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

condescending basic questions from basic 'CIO". one of the panel members didn't even shake my hand ... tried to belittle my experience when they themselves never worked for a company larger than 200 employees. whereas I worked for several Fortune 50 companies with revenues over 5 billion a year.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle conflict with development.. trick questions where no matter what you answer would be wrong as it conflicted with his limited opinion.   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at European Wax Center in January 2019.

Interview

The Owners were very descriptive and honest about the location. The interview process was very fast paced. Be ready for competitive questions. They offer training so your not completely lost once hired in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Arlington, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted my the regional director within a few days. I was asked to come in for an in person interview where we spoke about my background and my experience leading, managing and retaining a team. The RD emphasized how sales based the job was. She seemed to have liked me and asked me to do an assessment to gauge my managerial personality which she shared with me after. Had me connect with the owner who then seemed biased because I graduated from a school he hated. He seemed annoyed after I was asking him simple questions about his goals for the Center and also the benefits package (nonexistent). He like the RD went through my background and interest but he criticized my alma mater and my choice of major. I believe he made his decision before he even started the interview. Reached out to the RD for follow up a week later and was given the cold shoulder.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick psychology as your major? I work with people everyday. What skills would that major ever give me in my career in management? I don’t see the connection.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Westerville, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

We look for individuals with a strong sales background, salon & spa background preferred, strong communication skills, and someone who is able to listen, learn, and take coaching to better their personal performance.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with memorizing and using scripts and rebuttals to ensure sales and education to guests?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Aventura, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process at EWC was extremely professional, prompt and efficient. I really believe from undergoing this process that EWC truly cares about who they bring on board and strives to ensure that the fit would be good for both parties.
     I loved that a presentation was included as a part of the process because it gave great opportunity that related to my role and I was able to receive feedback from the panel. The talent team did a great job keeping me up to date in the process so there were no surprises or unexpected occurrences. The were on time and prompt which created a mutual respect. I also love that the role was thoroughly explained to me and I had the opportunity to ask questions to a range of people with varying positions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for EWC?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at European Wax Center.

Interview

Process was fairly simple. I spoke to a District Manager that referred me to the Wax Center Manager. I had a phone interview and was invited to an in person interview. I was not impressed with the in person interview. Interview read questions straight from a sheet. She basically told me I was overqualified. Never heard back from them.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at European Wax Center in February 2015.

Interview

Told that despite my 15 years experience and prior management experience waxers can't be promoted. The company is a joke. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid. Seriously you'd be better off at walmart.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Lodi, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

One of the worst interviews I have ever went on and a waste of my time. I was not greeted by anyone, and then was stuck in their lunchroom to fill out the application. It was very unprofessional and not personal. They read off of a interview question sheet and didn't have any responses or conversations with me to try and get to know me and the way I manage. It was a very disengaging interview and very monotone, no enthusiasm. This interview was conducted at their call center in saddle brook, NJ.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Torrance, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Group interview first. They ask you a few questions throughout. From there if they like you you do a single interview. Once you do that you may do one more single with store manager and then from there you do new hire paper work and a week after start training.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Santa Fe, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

First of all I sent an email to the hiring manager. In my email I included my resume and cover letter. Manager followed up within a week. Interview a few days after.