EventMobi Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EventMobi Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at EventMobi

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EventMobi.

Interview

Very friendly engineers. Loved that my initial phone screen was with the CTO. Another phone screen with a junior developer, and two more technical interviews with more senior developers. Very straight forward technical questions, and lots of interest in past projects and experiences. Were able to accommodate interviewing long distance over Skype.

Interview Questions

• Trivia questions, pair programming type question, design oriented question   Answer Question

Had another offer

Other Interview Reviews for EventMobi

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EventMobi (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Went through a recruiter to get the interview. It was a tech interview with 3 leads and the CTO. Each lead is very competent and are leads of different areas of event mobi's platform. It's primarily a Node js shop and are looking for passionate individuals.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EventMobi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

First, I had phone interview. The interviewer was a senior software engineer, he gave me background on the company and asked me about my background, then he asked me simple technical questions like what it difference between GET and POST requests and what is your favourite SQL join. After two days, I got an email for in person interview from HR. I was interviewed by three different developers and I had lunch with a team of developers. In the first interview, the developer asked me to do TDD codekata from a website using Javascript. The exercise was fairly easy. The second interview, I was asked to explain architecture of something that I have designed before and then some general programming question such as what is the difference of different programming languages. In the last interview, I was asked to design software for a vending machine and after that the interviewer asked me some question about design patterns. The whole interview was rather easy. The interesting point was that the interviewers didn't know for what position they are interviewing me. Three days after this interview, they asked me to come in for the final interview. I was interviewed by the CTO and senior software engineer. They asked my questions like "what do you like to do?", "how do you resolve your problems with colleagues?", "where do you see yourself in five years?". At the end of interview, they told me that they will inform me about the decision in a day or two and asked me if I have another offer which I said no and asked me if they give me an offer how long does it take for me to answer that offer. After three days from interview, I send an email to the HR person to follow up on the result. The HR person did not answer me. After a week from interview, I received an email from CTO in which he apologized for the delay and informed me that they decided not to move forward with my application. The CTO mentioned that the reason that they did not go ahead with my application is that I have not work in large teams developing SaaS. This is also interesting because they basically should have known that reading my resume in the first place.