Everything But Water Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

two interviews
     one with assistant manager and the next with the store manager
    just general interview questions for part time sales associate
    The interview questions were easy to answer and you don't need much retail experience

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Everything But Water (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was for about an hour with the Store Manager. We just went over my resume and she asked me questions concerning my job roles and responsibilities at my current jobs. After the interview she told me there would be a second interview with the DM and that I would hear back from them in about 2 weeks. I'm still waiting to hear back since the interview was a few days ago.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everything But Water.

Interview

The manager literally just stared at me the entire interview. She lacked personality and read word for word off her questions to ask. It didn't seem like she really knew how to interview and was more of a robot just going through the motions. Once I got hired, I had told a coworker about it and they said that they were surprised they were management.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember any of the questions; basic retail questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everything But Water (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was fairly easy. I had one interview with the store manager which lasted about an hour. The second interview with the district manager did not happen for two weeks. After my second interview I waited another week for the job offer. Since, I loved the company and what it stood for the waiting process did not phase me.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everything But Water (Edison, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

Called to ask if they were hiring, went to the store to fill out an application along with my resume. Got a call a few days later. Interviewed with the store manager then had a phone interview with the district manager. Was offered the position a few hours later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Everything But Water.

Interview

2 interviews, very normal questions mainly relating to experience. First interview will be with the store manger and the second is usually with the DM of the store. She travels a lot so you may have to meet her at a different location for this interview.

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everything But Water (Southlake, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

They brought me into the small office in the back. Manager and assistant manager came back to talk to me. They were very professional and mainly surface level questions. For key holder you will have to speak with the district manager as well.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everything But Water (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

quick and easy. The interviewer was very nice, and her questions were very to the point and easy. I was interviewed for about 10 minutes, then I filled out an application. I got a phone call two days later, and the next day I went into work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Everything But Water in November 2014.

Interview

Played phone tag with the District Manager. Eventually, we got a hold of each other. Interviewed for about 30 minutes. I did most of the talking. Pretty much just told her everything I already knew about managing a store and my role as an assistant. Promoted what I would contribute.

Interview Questions

• Describe your typical day in your role as an assistant manager.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Everything But Water.

Interview

It was a very easy process. You go in to the store, fill out your application. First impressions are important. Don't go in unless you look nice and the part.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. It was the typical, "where do you see yourself in five years", and they asked a lot of "situation" questions.   Answer Question