Exablox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exablox Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exablox

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exablox.

Interview

Applied online. The process took 2 weeks. 1 telephonic round , and one on site interview( 5 interviews at on site) . The interview process was very good and process time is also very quick.

Interview Questions

• They asked technical questions about software development life cycle , architecture, and Programming question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exablox.

Interview

Standard Issue; show up with previous work you can demonstrate online if possible; or have a good GitHub resume. Or just be able to handle questions with good humor and intelligence.

Negotiation

Just aim high and be ready to negotiate.

Automation QA Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exablox in December 2011.

Interview

Contacted via linked in. Did a brief phone screen, followed by an in-person interview sequence.

Had a cordial non-technical chat with a professional and polite engineering executive. I then spoke rather generally about Python, Twisted, and my work experience with a senior developer/architect. I hadn't yet polished my presentation for this job search, so I didn't make much of an impression on this interviewer with my meandering and casual style.

Next was an unpleasant discussion with another high level developer/architect/founder type. Appeared to become testy after I made an innocuous comment about block drivers and data verification, apparently thinking I was questioning one of his points. I couldn't recover from this perceived impertinence and the interview sputtered to an awkward conclusion. I was politely led from the building.

A crisp, factual, and energetic presentation would probably serve you well with this group. Looks like a strong team and an interesting product, so it might be worth making the effort.

(The blacked out windows made the building a little dark and depressing.)

Interview Questions