Exact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exact Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.5

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exact.

Interview

Initial phone screen went very well, then contacted a few days later to come in for a face to face with the hiring manager of dept. Was told the hiring manager was very impressed & looking forward to interviewing me.
    Upon arrival on interview date, was informed the mgr was not in due to unanticipated circumstance and would need to reschedule. Was asked to meet with another team member. Team member seemed taken aback, but did discuss the job description with me--there was no interview and team member seemed confused as i was. Left facility with impression hiring mgr would get back with me to reschedule. Inquired via email a few days later for a follow up to the reschedule-- and not even an answer or explanation as to why they had me come on site for an interview, and then would never have the professional courtesy to get back to me. Very unprofessional not only for lack of response--but lack of respect of a potential candidates time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exact (Bloomington, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I had an initial interview with one of the managers and a developer. The interview itself was laid-back and didn't get too technical in nature, it was more of a get-to-know-you type interview. I was asked some questions about my background and some general questions on how I would handle hypothetical situations. I had taken time to research the company and peruse their website, and had plenty of good questions to ask them. Overall I felt it went well and that I had a good rapport with both people.

However, when I contacted the recruiter a few days later for a status update, I was told that they wouldn't be moving forward with a technical interview, and that he would try to find out why. I never heard back from him. I found this frustrating, and quite frankly unprofessional (on Exact's end) as well. Even if the answer was something like "not a good culture/personality fit", at least that would be something I can work with to try and better my chances in the future. After reading through some of the reviews on this site though, it looks like I may have dodged a bullet.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exact (Columbus, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Great experience in the interview process. I was connected by the recruiter, literally within hours of applying. Recruiter was so open with information about the company and the role; answered many of my questions before I ever had to ask. She told me she'd get back to me in a few days, and she actually did. So refreshing! When I came into the office to interview, the managers were equally open and honest. Much more like a conversation of equals and idea sharing than an interview. Really impressed with the management team and the amount of dedication and passion I saw.

Interview Questions

• If we had a pot luck at the office, what kind of dish would you bring?   1 Answer

Senior Functional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exact (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quick and very smooth. I knew what I wanted going in and they did too. A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn and explained the opening. I replied that I was interested. We had a brief conversation about the company culture, position needs, and my skills. She had another brief formal interview with me next. A week or two later I was scheduled for an in-person group interview. They were flexible to meet me before work. I went into the office and was able to interview with the key people I would work with. The manager followed-up quickly and the recruiter shared the positive news. I accepted the job offer. It's been a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of a project that went well?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exact (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Got three test :
    1. Like IQ Test
    2.Multiple Choice Question about Programming and Database.
    3. Technical Test about Fibonanci and Database.
     Interview with two persons whose is more Senior Level Manager.

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delft (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exact (Delft (Netherlands)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and well-planned, which reflected the professionalism of the company. The team lead knows what kind of people they want to have. I went through 3 rounds of interviews, from telephone screening to joined a lunch with the team. The overall experience was good. The people are professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions in the first round of interview. For example, describe your design process.
      In the second round, I need to present the results of three small assignments.
      Answer Question

Functional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delft (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exact (Delft (Netherlands)) in May 2016.

Interview

I have been introduced to Exact by a third party. I have had two 1 on 1 meetings with 3 different people and a call informing me that I have been hired. Each meeting took one hour each. The first meeting was with a person from the team and the manager of the department. The second meeting was again with the manager and with a person from HR.

Interview Questions

• Why Exact, my past experiences, why I think I would be suitable for the position, if I think I would fit into the team. The basic questions.   Answer Question

Partner Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exact (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was personable, relaxed and direct. But when asked my minimum salary requirements her voice got tense, and increased volume. I could tell this was the deal breaker. LinkedIn showed the salary range to be 70-90, when I said this the interviewer choked. The last time i looked they had over 300 applicants for this job. Obviously they are looking for a rock star that's will to work for free.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience managing partners. What worked? What did not?
      How long have your been managing partners?
      What is your ideal job?
      What is your minimum salary requirement?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exact (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2014.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exact (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2014.

Interview
    they will ask you about some algorithm and some technical knowledge then after that they will give you some IQ test but all will be after HR accepted you and you got selected by hiring manageranager

Interview Questions

• write a code that have output on below (Different Star output)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Interview

Interview Questions

• write a code that have output on below :

1 Answer