Examination Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Irving, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was very quick. I was contacted by HR and asked a few questions over email. I then was scheduled for a in person interview. This interview was conducted by a couple of my now colleagues. Questions we about PM work but mostly about fit and personality. I was then passed along and the next week interviewed with the hiring manager. After this interview I started working for the company about a week later. Very quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertained to personality. Daily life of a PM, my overall process. How I handled other individuals etc.   Answer Question

Caseworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Waco, TX).

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. The interview was short of 20 minutes and everything went smoothly. The supervisor talked most of the time so I didn't have to say much. She informed about the pay, what I'll be doing and the benefits.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Past work experience
      What are my long-term goals?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Irving, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was laid back, comfortable and informative. Scheduling the interview and finding the location was failry easy.

The entire staff is friendly, they'll talk to you and put you at ease.

HUGE NEGATIVE: Zero follow up after the interview, multiple follow up attempts on my part fell on deaf ears. I emailed several times with those I interviewed, no one responded. I called to follow up, calls went to voicemail several times and was disconnected once.

To date, the recruiters have failed to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Questions are relevant to the role and responsibilities you'll be performing.   Answer Question

Caseworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online afternoon, got a call next day before noon. Group interview with 5 people and both supervisors. Got a call the same day. Got a drug testing and background test. Was training in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Examination Management Services in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. They called with in two days. I guess they were looking to fill positions so the interview was pretty basic and quick. The HR person was relaxed and explained to me about the company and my role within the company. I was also encouraged to ask questions as well. The overall experience was ok.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a angry customer?
      How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Paramedical Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rives Junction, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Rives Junction, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview because they are based out of town. They were courteous and kind throughout the interview and made me feel welcomed the first day. I was happy with the staff the very first day.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever done an insurance exam?   1 Answer

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Phoneton, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interviews were long and drawn out. Many questions were focused on case studies. I then had to take a test after my initial phone interview. I passed it. Then I went through a second interview that turned into a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Hcc Remote Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Over the phone and they kept calling me by the wrong name and when they sent the offer package it had all the wrong info on it. I almost was put in the position of not being able to start because of the paperwork mix-up. I never had an interview that lasted less then 30 minutes.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Thorough and brief. The hiring manager at the time was very polite and knowledgeable. We cut right to the chase on how I would handle the call center and the 40 Team Members. After about minutes the hiring manager stated she like my answers and the way I presented myself and made me an hourly offer.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle multiple personalities from team member's   1 Answer

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Examination Management Services (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Everything was done by e-mail and by telephone as you are a remote investigator. (No local office) Was very easy. Took about 30 min. They you are assigned aa training manager for about a week to get you use to their system. Then you are assigned an investigator to work with for two weeks. (Field training) Then you are let go on your own.