Excelitas Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Excelitas Technologies

2.8

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies (Dayton, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Thought I did well on the interview, but wasn't pick. The two people picked over was, because one knew someone who worked there and the other one had a military background. Plus I was under the impression there were more jobs available. Then I saw the same job I interviewed for posted the same day I was told I didn't get the job from the staffing agency. Was told I did well on the interview by the staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous work experience and why I no longer worked with my previous employers   2 Answers

Sales Engineer Interview

Interview

The unstructured informal interview is normally conducted as a preliminary step in the research process to generate ideas/hypotheses about the subject being investigated so that these might be tested later in the survey proper. Such interviews are entirely informal and are not controlled by a specific set of detailed questions. Rather the interviewer is guided by a pre-defined list of issues. These interviews amount to an informal conversation about the subject.

Informal interviewing is not concerned with discovering 'how many' respondents think in a particular way on an issue (this is what the final survey itself will discover). The aim is to find out how people think and how they react to issues, so that the ultimate survey questionnaire can be framed along the lines of thought that will be most natural to respondents.

The respondent is encouraged to talk freely about the subject, but is kept to the point on issues of interest to the researcher. The respondent is encouraged to reveal everything that he/she feels and thinks about these points. The interviewer must note (or tape-record) all remarks that may be relevant and pursue them until he/she is satisfied that there is no more to be gained by further probing. Properly conducted, informal interviews can give the researcher an accurate feel for the subject to be surveyed. Focus groups, discussed later in this chapter, make use of relatively unstructured interviews.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies (Wheeling, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, one one-on-one interview, two panel interviews to meet future coworkers, then a tour of the facilities and other meet and greets. Questions were open-ended designed to keep me talking about my prior work and experience.

Interview Questions

• Take me through a difficult problem you have solved   1 Answer

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies (Miamisburg, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

I received a call about a week after I applied. The lady that called me was very pleasant, she informed me I would be meeting with 5 people including herself and it would take about 2 hours. She also gave me detailed instructions on how to get to the site because apparently GPS takes you to the wrong location, although mine worked fine. Once I arrived on site the lady at the counter paged the first person I was to interview with and it took about 15 minutes for them to meet with me but I was 20 minutes early. All in all we started the interview 5 minutes early. I met with 2 technical employees, 1 inspector and the manager of the department. The theme of the interviews were a little different than most. While they all had some technical questions most of the questions seemed to be geared around fitting with the team, culture, and if I would be happy in the role. I think the manager only asked me 2 maybe 3 technical questions and then went into what I would call personality questions. He seemed to be very genuine and seemed to care if the position would make me happy. He even shared they have problems just like every other company out there. It is just a matter if you can work with those problems or different companies’ problems.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about your personality at the snap of your fingers what would it be?
      If your manager asked you to complete a task you thought impossible at first, how would you respond?   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Interviewer was hostile and argumentative. I sensed decision was made at the initial handshake. After 15 min interviewer asked me if I had any questions. Complete waste of time. I pity the person who accepts a position with this person.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

IT Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies (Boulder, CO) in May 2019.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews which consisted of an initial phone interview with the HR generalist, the second was another phone interview with the IT director and manager. The third round was an in person one with the IT manager, HR generalist, and the HR director. Everyone was extremely professional and honest. I am confident that this is a company of professionals who are dedicated to finding the best candidate for the job. Excelitas does not only rate you on your skills and expiration but also on your values, communication skills, and your chemistry with their team.

Interview Questions

• If you are fortunate enough to go through the interview process you'll find out.   1 Answer

Director of FP&A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies.

Interview

Very unprofessional recruiter and company. I applied via some job portal and the recruiter just called me without even sending an email or meeting invite. Every time the recruiter wanted to talk to me, he just picked up the phone and called even without bothering to ask if you have some time.
    They invited me for onsite interview and didn't even care to inform if I am going to the next round or not. I sent them three emails and didn't get reply for even one. I just hope the unprofessionalism and arrogance of the recruiter is not a reflection of the company.

Interview Questions

Excelitas Technologies Response

Apr 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are committed to providing an exceptional experience for all of our applicants selected to move forward in the interview process. Knowing... More

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Asaph, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies (Saint Asaph, Wales (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very straight forward, HR took a while to respond, however the interview process was relaxed. I felt management really wanted to get to know me and not just my qualifications as an Engineer.

Interview Questions

• What is one your main areas of weakness as an Engineer?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

First a brief phone interview with HR then invited to in person interview with Sr. Manager and VP of R&D. Interview took one hour and was informal. Received an offer the day after.

Interview Questions

• what conflict did you have at your current role and how did you address it?
      How did you convince others to buy in to your new solution?   Answer Question

Quality Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Excelitas Technologies.

Interview

call interview, face to face, call again, and so on. common questions, applied for engineer full time job, finally got a contract Inspector job. actually do the same thing as the previous engineer