Executive Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Executive Financial Group

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Executive Financial Group (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I kind of got contacted by the HR personal of the Executive Financial Group. First of all, she is very nice, fairly smart for her job position and easy to find a common language. Then, we had little talk at first time when I visited. After setting up the second interview, I immediately went for that interview within a week or so. There I had got questioned by Tony Sandifer. I would say very intelligent man, true, I am say A TRUE sales man, that's what he was trained, and does his job well. After all greeting, and small talk, he goes to talk about what they do as a company, and what are their goals, and so on. After good 30 min talk we both ended asking questions and call it a day. I personally not idea about insurance business, and not looking to be a sales person, at the same time, it would be nice to have those skills. Over all, I really don't know what to say, if you don't time to spend than please go around look for other places, but if you have a lot of time you can wonder around in those types of companies.

Interview Questions

• Would you sell a product that you are not trusted?   1 Answer

Interview

I gave two interviews, one with HR manager and one with the president. Interviews went really good. Everyone was really friendly .

Financial Services Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Executive Financial Group (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Obtained the interview through a recruiting firm. I first met w/the office manager, then with the individual (FA) I would be working with, and then met with the president. So three different visits. At the end of my meeting with the president, he had informed me that he liked the skills and value that I would bring to the firm and said we would be in touch shortly. I was then informed by the recruiter that the firm was interested in me, but isn't looking to make a decision until 2 months later. 2 months later, many phone calls/emails, I was informed that the firm hired another individual. Overall, very poor image of the firm and its employees.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Executive Financial Group (Chesterfield, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted through e-mail by this company after EFG reviewed my resume from www.monster.com. I responded through e-mail my available days and time. I was interviewed by a human resource person one on one. The interview questions were mainly about my background and skills/attributes. The HR person answered most of my questions. The HR person also gave a detailed description of the job and industry. The HR person thought I was good enough for a second interview with the president of the company. The interview with the president was a little tougher. The president explained a lot about the negatives of the business. I didn't get a job offer. I can say that the people in the office seemed to be friendly and work culture seemed laid back. The office was organized and clean.