Exelon Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 221 of over 221 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exelon

Exelon

Application

I interviewed at Exelon

Interview

It's a telephonic interview. I've applied through naukari and received mail for telephonic interview. I thought that what kind of questions that interviewer is going to ask me because it's an telephonic interview and I'm less aware of it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me abt urself
    Answer Question

Exelon

Application

I interviewed at Exelon

Interview

Discuss position / role, cover some topics on background then jump into behavior based questions. HR does provide information on how to respond and that they expect to follow the Situation /Task , Action and Result format.

Interview Questions
  • Focus on situational judgment questions from a script of preselected area and subset of questions.

Exelon

Application

I interviewed at Exelon

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about the job. I then talked to the HR representative. Then I took a technical test at a testing site. Then I had a video call with a couple managers. They wanted responses in the STAR format. Got an offer soon after Overall a smooth process

Interview Questions
  • A leadership example An interpersonal question about dealing with customers and management

Exelon

Application

I interviewed at Exelon

Interview

Phone screen from HR, followed by a panel interview based on the company’s core competencies and a couple of behavioral questions. Then had personality and IQ assessments from an outside vendor l.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Exelon

Application

I interviewed at Exelon

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who told me I would have an interview with the recruiting manager. Spoke to the manager on a Thursday in quite a conversational manner. After the interview, I got the offer the next day

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Tell me about a project you have worked on

Exelon

Application

I interviewed at Exelon

Interview

Process was smooth and well organized. The process involved the the recruiter, team member and then hiring manager in that order. Not bad at all. Would recommend. Questions are behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a conflict with a team member and how did you handle the matter?

Exelon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exelon

Interview

1. I applied via linkedin and the HR contacted me after almost 2 months. 2. I was interviewed by panel of 4 managers. 3. Exelon follows STAR (situation, task, action and result) approach for all its interviews.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked 10 behavioral questions which I had to answer in STAR approach relating to the work I have done (decision making, issue fixes, automation, talent / team building)

Exelon

Application

I interviewed at Exelon

Interview

First the recruiter sent an email questionnaire with about 15 questions pertaining to my experience and how it relates to the position I'm interviewing. It was a slow process and took about 8 weeks from first contact to have a remote video interview. It was a 3 person panel style interview.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were all situation and more relevant to how you fit in their corp culture and how you would respond in certain unrealistic situations.

Exelon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exelon in Feb 2021

Interview

This was a 30-minute interview with myself and the hiring representative. My interviewer was very kind throughout the process. I was asked 4 behavioral-based questions to answer using the S.T.A.R. method. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you think you would be a great fit for this position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Exelon (New York, NY)

Interview

It took them 20 months to send an automated email about the position. You obviously don't care about your number one asset, people. I suggest working on improving your recruitment process.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Interviews