Exeter Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Exeter Finance

2.4

Sort:

SQL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exeter Finance.

Interview

Phone screen, then face to face.

Phone screen is pleasnt and friendly, face to face consisted of 6 peers in a room which begins friendly but then turns into a negative experience because they interupt you during your attempt to white board your answers and ask why would you do that way, why did'nt you write it this way, and then look at you like your not qualified. Everytime you try to explain yourself, more questions of why and be more percise, no answer you give seems to be good enough so you leave feeling like what you know isnt good enough to get the job.

I have a question, why even invite people in to a face to face interview if you all act like only your way is better then the person interviewing for the job who is attempting to explain themselves just to interupt them? Do all of you feel better squashing a job seekers hope when they were excited to meet you all and try and impress you? Learn how to mentor and be more encouraging like professionals and stop acting like know it all bullies. Why not just hire people you like and stop wasting time picking people apart you just met who dont think like you do.

I personally enjoy working for compaines that embrace diversity and treat people as equals, if you get treated so rudely during an interview at Exeter Finance ,then who knows what happens behind the door of the people they choose to employ, I picture alot of unpleasant, unprofessional conversations of why didnt you do it my way, no thank you.

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exeter Finance (Irving, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

first round basic recruiter prescreen, second round on-site interview with hiring manager and another 3 people. The hiring manager provided a written test for both SAS and R programming skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Bayesian theories have influenced our everyday life?   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exeter Finance (Irving, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. I could tell the had a need to fill up a class for training. The hiring managers where very brief about Exeter's bonus structure for good reason.....ITS NON EXISTENT!!

Collections Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exeter Finance in January 2013.

Interview

The interview is with 2 people that ask alot of situational questions. Looking for the S.T.A.R method on answers. When you answer questions make sure to mention 1) the Situation 2) the Task at hand 3) the Action you used to fix the problem and 4) the Result. The Second interview was 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• How does the team you have led compare to the other teams in the company?   1 Answer

Collections Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exeter Finance (Irving, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Very easy. I arrived at the location about 30 minutes prior to the interview. I was told by the recruiter that there would be two people interviewing me. The two managers that interviewed me were 2 AVPs. They made you feel comfortable and the questions were easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last manager?   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Exeter Finance (Irving, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online... Received an invitation for a video interview the next day... About 2 days after that was scheduled for a face to face interview... Face to face interview was extremely simple... Got a call the next day saying that I got the job.... Process took about a week.... Super easy Super simple....

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearfield, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Exeter Finance (Clearfield, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application I was invited via email to take part in a video interview, it was very short and simple. Only about 5 questions in which you could re-record and edit your answers if you'd like. After I submitted my video interview I was contacted in a matter of days to come in for a in person interview. I was then asked about 5-10 behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a upset customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exeter Finance (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

the recruiter tells you about the job schedule an interview with a collection manager they ask about 5 questions .... calls u back sometimes days to weeks later ....

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Exeter Finance (Irving, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was really easy. I talked with a recruiting specialist over the telephone. She asked me some basic job match questions and ensured my background and experience were aligned to the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I had multiple priorities. How did I decide what to work on first?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exeter Finance (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Detailed, Phone interview. Recruiter was very friendly. Ihave worked in collections for 15years and I felt as if my experience was not enough. The recruiter was detailed as to what the role entails and the hours and pay. I was referred by a friend and I received a call two days later then a personal interview 2 days after that, so I would say that it was speedy process. The location is close to where I live so I am now waiting for a call back. I like the hourly for the position so I hope they call.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience, and they asked me to role play.j   Answer Question