Expert Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

You fill out your application and submit a resume on line. You then have a phone interview and set-up an in person interview. The face-to-face is with two people and they go over your experience. Then you do a typing test/multitasking test

Interview Questions

• How much call center experience do you have?   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions (Mobile, AL).

Interview

prescreen, interview, background check, offer. My interview was 16 years ago so it's very hard to remember specifics but overall it was a good experience and the supervisor interviewing me made me feel very comfortable. When I left the interview, I was very excited to come on board. Since I came onboard, the company name has changed and we no longer handle the type of business or title I was originally hired to but I was able to grow with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The position was entry level hiring at a base rate for all candidates. The bonus potential of the position made the base rate acceptable.

Vice President, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Very complete as background checks are important because of the relationship with many of the financial institutions. Phone interview and then in-person. Very personal, Starts with an online form completion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted offer

Telephone Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions (Rockford, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

You take a computer test where you listen to a practice phone call and you have to remember what the customer said, and answer a few questions after each scenario that ask you about the phone call. Pretty basic. Then if you pass that, you sit down with HR and they ask you basic questions.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions in November 2015.

Interview

I had a brief but pleasant phone interview and then was scheduled a one hour interview on site. I thought it went well and very much enjoyed the meeting. I was told I would be moving to a 3rd interview and asked for my references. I provided my references and my most recent supervisor (A VP) was contacted. My reference called to let me know they called him and he gave me great recommendation.

The interview was never scheduled. I called and e-mailed and even tried to contact the recruiter and the interviewer through LinkedIn and couldn't get even the "thanks but not thanks letter". The job disappeared so I figured it was either filled or closed but was still stunned to disappear into the black hole after they invested time in the interview.

I liked the people a lot so if they called me back with a reasonable explanation I would accept the job but only with the condition that I could fix their recruiting process. Not even an e-mail letter is just not acceptable. (The general etiquette is etter if no contact. E-mail or call if quick phone screen. Phone call if you went in to interview.)

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called by a recruiter a few days later for a phone interview. After that she set me up for an in person interview. I was interviewed by a panel of two leads who were very nice. After the interview was over I was told the hr dept will notify me by e-mail in two days. I was surprised I didn't get an offer. They didn't feel my Pharmacy skills matched what they required. What!!! Doesn't make any sense to me when the recruiter thought I was a good fit and why would they turn down a fully qualified technician who was willing to work in a call center when they need to fill 100 positions ??????

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions (North Charleston, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

First I had a brief phone interview and after that I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I also completed an assessment via computer at the site. If you are successful you will be offered a position. After that you must pass drug and background screening.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to angry or upset customers?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

A few typing and customer service tests. Brief questioning. Drug screening and background check. Took about 2 weeks total. The testing is virtual online. There are three of them.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions (North Charleston, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

Very, very fast. They were ramping up for a new project and pretty much hired anybody who passed the drug screening and background check. The HR people were very friendly and informative about the position although most of the information submitted in the online application was asked for over and over. They also defaulted everybody's W4 exemptions to 0 Fed and 0 State on the first 4 paychecks regardless of how many times you submitted changes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everybody started at $9.08 and was informed there was a wage freeze going on.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Expert Global Solutions (Tucson, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Took an Hour To meet and greet and actually get the interview process going.
    It was just a long wait. Others come and go. The rep in front does not acknowledge when you are net or what. Just stares at the computer and when finally appears they act as if you had just arrived.