Expro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.5

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expro (Broussard, LA).

Interview

Applied on-line; interviewed at the Expro facility by a panel of three people. Various questions from a pre-written list. System worked well; gave me an opportunity with each response to sell myself.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Expro (Broussard, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a combination of phone and in-person interviews. The process was very straightforward. No tricky questions. Randy DeHart was my interviewer. He is super nice guy. They were interested in likelihood of bringing in new business in the current "down" market and expanding other product lines from my background into their existing customer base.

Interview Questions

• Where would I bring business from?   1 Answer

Assistant Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Expro (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Was interviewed by manager and he knew how to make the job sound great. There two of them and they were very friendly and treated me like I was one of there friends. It was actually very enjoyable.

Buyer Interview

Interview

one face to face and then talked to HR

Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expro (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Why have you chosen your career? How has the journey been so far?

Interview Questions

• What are your short-term and long-term career goals?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expro (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with two product line supervisors. Within one month was asked to come back for second interview with Product line Manager and VP. After this interview, was asked into Manager's office and was offered job. With some hesitation, I accepted since this compensation was much lower than I was making.

Interview Questions

• Background experience in SAP, vendor selection, negotiations and manufacturing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Due to my experience, I asked for more pay compensation and vacation. Since they were set on a compensation amount, they would not negotiation but accepted the additional vacation time.

Lead Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Expro (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

I didn't have an interview, I was recommended by an employee to assist on a very short term basis as contract (1 week) but EXPRO was pleased with my performance they continued my contract for a year when they offered me full time employment.

Subsea Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Expro (Broussard, LA) in July 2011.

Interview

Subsea Operations Manager brought me in for a one hour interview and then showed me around the facility/shop. I explained my previous work history and my reasons for leaving previous roles, as well as how I learned of Expro (how I had met current employees and had heard very positive things about the job and company). Unfortunately, because this job and location relies heavily on who a potential candidate is related to (family-wise) in the company, the time between the interview to receiving the acceptance letter lasted several months since the person in could not pin-point me to any family tree or reunion.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked before and what do you hope to contribute?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company offers more to relatives/family members but still has ranges in each position. Relatives or close friends are often pushed up the ranks much faster than "outsiders" (and therefore into positions where additional compensation can be offered).

IT Operations Analyst First Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expro (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Good company to work with balanced pro's and con's and flexible working environment and good holidays.The interview process took about 45 mins and they called me after a month. Good exposure.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in another 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• i applied and was called for the aptitude test. the test was hust numerical, verbal, and current affairs. it was quite easy. not a challenge atall. no interview process. i passed the cut off mark and got employed   Answer Question

Negotiation

fixed pay