FCS Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2016

2.3

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCS Software Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

FCS calls directly off of Monster, Dice and CareerBuilder. (Sometimes FCS answers ads on Craigslist job boards.) They also contract with MDT Technical Services with two or three months contract positions. FCS also operates under many different aliases, most notably Ace Technologies and Puresoft supposedly based in San Jose, CA. (Calls likely are originating from India.)

Interview Questions

• None. Do you have any formal education? Do you have any certifications?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any disabilities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The stated wage was $24 per hour.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCS Software Solutions (Chadds Ford, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

They spoke with me via phone and did not have any knowledge about the role for which I was applying Truly this was only a body shop. I got the job through my own contact who told me I had to bill (consulting) through this company in order to take the job.

Interview Questions

• What is my role, How much do I want to make.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCS Software Solutions (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Two rounds telephonic and a manager round all technical. After the manager round another round with the client sitting in US, mostly technical. depending upon the previous experience the difficulty level of the questions, should posses good knowledge of implementation, BGP MPLS and vpn implementation and troubleshooting, best connectivity and optimization knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Different protocols and detailed discussion on troubleshooting and implementation   1 Answer

Assistant Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCS Software Solutions (Jabalpur (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Only telephonic interview has been held by the company. They had seen my naukari.com profile and short-listed me for that role. I worked in this company for above 2 years. But because the held some project of central govt. so these recruitments was only for the project purpose only. when the project was completed they ware not try to continue those employees who worked on that project.

Interview Questions

• Did you worked as team member before?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCS Software Solutions (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Initially after applying online to the job post. The HR executive from the firm gave me call within a few hours and checked my details and scheduled an in-person interview for the next day. I reached the venue at the given time and met others who had come for the same. We were asked to complete a skill test followed by an IQ and personality test as well. Later each one was called for a 1:1 interview with the manager and the shortlisted were called for a Panel Interview. What they are looking for is the skill and passion in a candidate; someone who can stay with the company for a long period of time; very fast learner; would complete the the training and reach floor in the shortest possible time and achieve the company goals easily.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay with the company?   1 Answer

Senior Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FCS Software Solutions (Noida (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The first round was a written test comprising of English grammar, essay, ID. After clearing the written test, there is one face-to-face round with project manager. After that, there is one telephonic round with senior manager and the final negotiation with HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I first got an offer which was not very attractive, I declined the offer quoting my lowest possible. They then agreed to and accepted the offer.