FCS Software Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.9
Dalip Kumar

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • If you are interested to learn new technology Managment will offer you, awesome work cultures (in 4 reviews)

• Good company for a beginner as they provide very cost effective training sessions (in 3 reviews)

Cons

1. "I worked with compay, I was in fear initially with the outlook."

Former Employee - Citrix Admininstartor in Chadds Ford, PA
    Former Employee - Citrix Admininstartor in Chadds Ford, PA

Pros

Everything good happened with me. job, salary. growth.

Cons

no cons. We donot find any problem working here.

Advice to Management

keep it up good job.

"Business Analyst"

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

Pros

They paid me (eventually). People with whom I spoke were polite, although I had no direct phone number for anyone at the company - only email addresses!

Cons

No real contact person - shell company operating from overseas. Had to watch payment they made mistakes on occasion and took months to resolve. Payment only came via wire - not direct deposit - so it cost me $15 every time I was paid... Sketchy at best,

"DO NOT ALLOW FCS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS IN THE UNITED STATES!!"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Quite frankly there are no pros that I can think of being associated with FCS Software Solutions, Ltd. The exception is perhaps is there is little micro-management and that can be a good thing.

Cons

This is an India based company that typically underbids on jobs and in the end, their employees and clients pay the price! FCS has a poor record of project management and has a notorious reputation for failure to pay its contractors in virtually every jurisdiction they have worked throughout the world. The company performed in a very substandard fashion when engaged by Axalta Coatings Systems in suburban Philadelphia, PA in 2014 in an IT Separation project. FCS has a history of failure to pay employees and contractors for time worked typically their last week to thirty days or more. There were employee walkouts due to non payment in PA and MI. The company may successfully skirt payroll obligations in their native India, but they found out the hard way the United States and the states in which they contract are often governed by stringent labor laws. Company was terminated by client due to unsatisfactory performance.

Advice to Management

You need to be aware that what may fly in your native India doesn't necessarily fly in the United States! Hopefully, any US-based entity considering engaging in business with your company will undertake careful due diligence before moving forward with you.

4. "Great working environment with no boundaries"

Former Employee - Systems Administrate in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Systems Administrate in Noida (India)

I worked at FCS Software Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

if you want to learn new technology then go ahead to join the fcs and work environment is very good other any MNC company. At last pay scale is also good compare with other company.

Cons

Their is no rules and regulations under the company. when any situation occur they create their own rules

Advice to Management

Management has to create the Rules and regulations by taking care of employee as well as not imposing to them. Management has to work upon to provide some facility to employee as well rather than salary to employee

5. "One of the best service based companies to work with."

Current Employee - Technical Support- Italian Language in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Support- Italian Language in Noida (India)

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Provides plenty of opportunity to learn and adopt yourself for new technologies. If you are interested to learn new technology Managment will offer you, awesome work cultures.
    Senior Management is quite friendly with employees.

Cons

Nothing as of i have been thruogh.

6. "WORST TO EX-EMPLOYEES."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I worked at FCS Software Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This organization is only good for freshers.

Cons

I am an ex-employee of FCS. I left FCS in good terms with proper notice and no dues. I am settled in US now. I was in need of experience verification letter as per request from US government for purpose of filing green card but FCS HR and senior management denied the request to provide experience verification letter. I was not begging to FCS for something illegimate and only requesting a letter to verify my genuine experience with company. The FCS senior management been cold, unthoughtful, unkind and un professional. They denied my request to issue the letter without having a dialogue or word with me without providing me any legitimate reason for denial.

Advice to Management

Care for your ex-employees even if they are not working with you. Be enough considerate, thoughtful and kind to them. Be professional in your relations.

"Positive"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions full-time

Pros

I am deputed at client location (Samsung, Gurgaon) and the services by client are wonderful.

Cons

Management never communicates with the employees.

Advice to Management

Periodic communications with the deputed staff at client location should be there. As an employer they must contact their staff.

8. "avg company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

no work and no pressure....so you will be without any knowledge...you will only learn to call and call

Cons

if u are a fresher and not getting any job than only go to this company....manager doesnt have any manner how to talk to the employees

Advice to Management

please try to improve your reputation so that other companies can work with you

"No Work Only Good Salary"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I worked at FCS Software Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No Work at all. Just come, relax, enjoy & leave. Overall for an experience guy its a lot of fun to work in such a environment because of no work. Sometimes we getting bored because of no work. Works for Axalta Client.

Cons

Want to learn. Then its a mistake to join this company

Advice to Management

Switch to other clients if employee desire

10. "Good for freshers"

Current Employee - Designation - Technical Support Executive (German Language Specialist) in Noida (India)

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly environment. Good learning scope for freshers

Cons

No growth, motivation, IJP, on job trainings, etc