FERCHAU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FERCHAU Interview Questions

Interviews at FERCHAU

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FERCHAU (Hamburg (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

First, had phone interview. Then had an onsite. Was very good process overall. They were very considerate about my availability. It is a nice company located all over Germany. They also talked about their mission on the interview, which was very cool. Would recommend!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FERCHAU.

Interview

- self introduction
    - question according to the C.V. (mostly experiences on the programming languages and projects)
    - company side introduction
    - general questions (where do I prefer to work, when can I start, how is my salary expectation...)

Interview Questions

• Do you have other programming experiences apart from the ones that are stated in your C.V. ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FERCHAU.

Interview

The two interviewer were nice and comfort to talk to. Atmosphere was good, drinks were provided and extra time for my questions was no problem. Their questions were about my background, but also about personal characteristics. The interviewers were not allowed to give many informations about the job, this was the only downside of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please name 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses of yours.   1 Answer

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FERCHAU.

Interview

Telephone interview, about one hour long, very easy going and comfortable. Interviewer was perfectly fluent in English. Interviewer transmitted the feeling that they were very interested in finding a good fit for my skills. After the interview, I got several concrete job offers pending approval of the client.

Interview Questions

• Classic questions about academic background and elaborating about previous roles in industry. Nothing too technical. Some questions about career choices and ideal future career.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wuppertal (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FERCHAU (Wuppertal (Germany)) in March 2019.

Interview

Firstly I applied online after that they sent me an email to have a face to face interview.
    And I went to Ferchau Engineering' office to a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• The question was to explain in detail about my work experience.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FERCHAU (Cologne (Germany)) in April 2015.

Interview

interview scheduled by email. Telephonic Interview with the so called Technical Manager and the HR.
    The question were to explain in detail about my work experience. they seemed to be from some lesser educational university background with bad curriculum and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• The question were to explain in detail about my work experience.
      I explained in detail my extensive work experience in the automobile industry. The interviewers seemed to be of low IQ. All they asked at the end of each of my project was what tools (Cad / project Management tools) i had used in these projects. I got an idea about their level of knowledge through this question that they have no knowledge what so ever.
      For a Project manager job they were offering a freshman's salary which is much lower by many times than my existing salary. I rejected the offer. They said they will get back to me. I do not think this company has any skilled recruiters or HR managers.   1 Answer

the company does not offer good salary and career prospects. I wonder how or who rated them the top employers which i think from my experience is a far cry.

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FERCHAU.

Interview

First, I got an email form the recruiting team and I was asked if I would work for their branches outside Stuttgart region. I answered no due some private reasons. Second, after a few weeks, I got another email and was invited to have an on site interview. The person who was supposed to interview me did not show up and another person took care of interview session. The interview went well and I got positive feedback from the interviewer who was really nice and professional at the end of session and he promised me to send me email for follow up procedure within maximum two weeks. Now after more than three weeks they did not even answer my email.

Ingenieur Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FERCHAU.

Interview

Many questions about my theis, but it seems the interviewer want to introduce me to another project, and the position which I applied is not required. Many questions about my theis, but it seems the interviewer want to introduce me to another project, and the position which I applied is not required.

Konstrukteur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FERCHAU (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very professional and friendly, the interview started on time and the atmosphere was good. Interviewer was very professional and I can see her smile all the time. It took a total of 1 hour for the interview and basically they just try to acquiry my past experience in detail and help me create an anonymous profile for their customer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your past experience, especially regarding the project you had done as well as your internship.   Answer Question

HIL Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FERCHAU (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

They kept sending my some appointments on email without cross checking with me if I am free at that time or not, then they flatly refused to pay for the traveling costs incurred. Totally pathetic company right from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself etc.. analysis by a lady who had done her Master’s in Business Psychology   1 Answer

FERCHAU Response

Aug 15, 2018 – Marketing HR & Freelance

Sehr geehrter Bewerber,

wir finden es schade, dass Sie negativ auf Ihren Bewerbungsprozess bei uns in Frankfurt zurückblicken. Leider fällt es uns schwer, Ihre Anmerkungen nachzuvollziehen. In der... More