FGX International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FGX International Interview Questions

1.7

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FGX International.

Interview

Received a call and asked to interview at a coffee shop. The interview was not bad, was told about the job and asked basic questions. Then offered the job and signed paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I asked if the pay was negotiable and she said that it was the basic rate.

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FGX International (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Very brief, but the DM I talked too was cordial and professional. As I was referred bya a friend an FGX employee, the interviewer didn't have a lot of the usually mundane questions of most interviewers.

Interview Questions

• She asked me nothing, really, except for credentials.   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FGX International (Miami, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Met at a burger king to discuss the nature of the job. Very laid back and casual interview. The district manager told me about the expectations that had to be met, discussed my "territory" with me and told me everything that would be required of me to perform my work tasks. Must have reliable transportation with insurance and be available to work in the daytime for this position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was familiar with reading plan-o-grams, and if I was asked about my past retail experiences. I was offered the job within the same day of the interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FGX International in January 2013.

Interview

Got to the web site foster grant.com and fill out application and they will call you. You meet at one of the locations of the accounts and the DM talks to you some and has your paper work ready to fill out with out really asking much from you.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult reset you have done and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FGX International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Met at Mac Donalds, interview was very brief. Discussed job requirements and qualities needed. Discussed most of the locations my district was comprised of. Discussed what type of transportation i had and how dependable is was. Discussed when I might be able to start. Discussed that the hours varied not always a forty hour week. The interview process was enjoyable and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have Do you have transportation and how reliable is car. Have you done this type work before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very cut and dry. I was offered 11.50 an hour take it or leave it.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FGX International (Smithfield, RI) in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is slow as FGX is very slow to make decisions. Th eInterview process was fine - but had to do a second round with others as some were not available.

Negotiation

I increase my pay by 15k and additional vacation time.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FGX International (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview was 1 on 1 . I was promoted from a Rep to a District Manager, This was based on my performance out on the field,and my backround in Management. I was the only Rep ever to be promoted to a District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multi task, and how are you in handling irrate clients?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was offered position after first interview.