FINEOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FINEOS Interview Questions

2.9

Front Edn Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview onsite - met with HR and then with an Engineer. HR interview included boilerplate HR questions, but the interview with the Engineer was more insightful and was able to give greater detail about the nuts and bolts of what the job advertised was really about. However, it was hard to understand fully the technical requirements of the job. Without being asked any specifics about how to approach particular challenges it is hard to know whether you were the right person or not for the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe something you are very proud of in your professional life?
      What makes a successful team?
      Discuss your previous work experience.   Answer Question

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Applyed online through Jobvite for the graduate developer role.

Contacted within two weeks by a member of there hiring team by phone (convo lasted about 15 mins, general HR type questions, just filling in any blanks about my C.V)

Within a day of the HR phone call, I was requested to come in for a meeting at their Dublin office, Was greet by the same hiring manager I had spoken to on the phone.

Next was an hour technical test alone in a room

After the hour test, I met with two members of the development team, again basic interview questions (example: walk me through your projects etc)

Final part of the interview was with the Hire manager again (this was short 15 mins more of a chance for me to ask questions about Fineos in general)

Interview Questions

• Phone conversation lasted about 15 mins, general HR type questions, just filling in any blanks about my C.V

1 hour technical test: Core java principles and frameworks (Fineos is all Java), not to hard if you know your Java

Developers Interview: Walk me through your projects, what languages did you use, why ? etc

HR (Hire Manager) Interview: Simple followup making sure you have all the information you need on Fineos   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FINEOS in July 2016.

Interview

The HR contacted me by Linkedin. We had a phone interview in July (it lasted about 15 mins, general HR type questions, just filling in any blanks about my C.V)

The next stage was a skype technical interview. with basic interview questions (walk me through your projects, etc) and Core java principles and frameworks.

I finished the skype technical interview and I never got any feedback. I sent them an email but nobody answered me. One month later, a person from the HR contated me again by Linkedin (if I wanted to join them), and I tell him that I had already had a technical interview and I didn't get any feedbak and again, no answer.

Senior Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

A total of 8 hours, over 3 sessions. 2 hour phone interview. 3 back-to-back interviews on site, then a followup chat with another of the more senior engineers. The process for me was fine. Joining at a senior level its to be expected that you don't get the job off a one hour interview. The staff I met were very pleasant, from my perspective it was a two-way process; do they want me to join and is this a company I want to join.
    The facilities they provided me with the opportunity to do some white-bording, I find it easier to explain ideas in pictures sometimes.
    Very positive process.

Interview Questions

• What has been my most stressful work experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward, I know my market worth.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

An phone interview with HR, then a technical interview one on one with a project manager, another one on one with a HR and a technical exam of 20 questions, theory and coding in java. good experience, relaxing atmosphere.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FINEOS.

Interview

Friendly & relaxed

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FINEOS (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2013.

Interview

Not easy but at the same time not really hard too

Interview Questions

• Describe the MVC protocl? Tell about your database and data modling expreince preferably with Oracle 11g   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FINEOS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2010.

Interview

I had to do a Java test, with general java, approx 50 questions, covering jsp syntax, threads etc followed by a manager one to one, then a human resources one to one interview, detailed enough. 3 hours total

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reasonable